DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

How was your day yesterday ? hope you had a cracking time and got some nice vids/photos of your journey.

Weather here at the mo @ 5.53 am is good, little chilly, 8.1c beautiful clear sky and no wind. Looks like another great day.

Roll on the weekend??

Roll on the weekend??

Yes sir! Thumbswayup? (GF) rolls in tomorrow night for the weekend!

says she is ready to fly the Mavic and shoot the next episode of:

The Landing Zone Spring Special here at the studio (the ? on Valentines was great investment)

Ive not done a ton of flying in last few days but I have been continuing to review and re-organize all my photo and video files from 2012 which has been fun. Playing with the LR a bit. OK gotta finish cleaning up all the pizza boxes, beer bottles, skittles and so forth strewn around here before ?arrives so more later....? Happy Flying all! PS Charlie if I can help you let me know I do have an extra remote if that might possibly be worth trying.

I took this last weekend of our little town, in the background the wind turbines, just showing you guys how close they really are?

View attachment 69813

These two, circled, are the ones I took a photo of??

View attachment 69814

That looks like awesome place to live! Are those rugby fields btw? Looks like y'all are missing some goal posts or field runs through or across a street! ?

They sure are rugby posts, the football season has come to an end here in the UK now. They will be replaced with goal posts when the season restarts.

Nice to have you back ? I was getting worried... thought this at one point??

Glad to Have you back olmanmavic you must be good luck.!
Yesturday I was Like :(
Today I'm like :)
I have Upgraded my MP1 to .1.4.500 Firmware
downgrade to .1.4.100
and then upgraded to .1.4.300
with no luck. All the firmware I tried did not preform like i wanted
"Stable Flight" No GPS Drops
I firmly believe my speratic issues stem from My flight Program.. The Latest GO4app.!
In fact the last three or four Updates.....
Thank you DJI for mavic
Goodby Go4app
Tonight
I had great flight's
still more adjustments and test Before I say all good.!
....cR
Yes sir! Thumbswayup? (GF) rolls in tomorrow night for the weekend!

says she is ready to fly the Mavic and shoot the next episode of:

The Landing Zone Spring Special here at the studio (the ? on Valentines was great investment)

Ive not done a ton of flying in last few days but I have been continuing to review and re-organize all my photo and video files from 2012 which has been fun. Playing with the LR a bit. OK gotta finish cleaning up all the pizza boxes, beer bottles, skittles and so forth strewn around here before ?arrives so more later....? Happy Flying all! PS Charlie if I can help you let me know I do have an extra remote if that might possibly be worth trying.

Wow she's hawt.!....
Does she have a sister.!
....just asking for a friend
....cR

Wow she's hawt.!....Does she have a sister.!....just asking for a friend....cR

Yeah she has a couple of sisters, here is one of them, we call her grapefruit girl, ever since her cameo on the Carbonaro Effect! She claims she knew it was a trick but everyone who watches the video knows she did not! ? Her husband is 6' 8" though so we only laugh as long as he does and do not bring up the public comments....

Glad to Have you back olmanmavic you must be good luck.!
Yesturday I was Like :(
Today I'm like :)
I have Upgraded my MP1 to .1.4.500 Firmware
downgrade to .1.4.100
and then upgraded to .1.4.300
with no luck. All the firmware I tried did not preform like i wanted
"Stable Flight" No GPS Drops
I firmly believe my speratic issues stem from My flight Program.. The Latest GO4app.!
In fact the last three or four Updates.....
Thank you DJI for mavic
Goodby Go4app
Tonight
I had great flight's
still more adjustments and test Before I say all good.!
....cR

Wow she's hawt.!....
Does she have a sister.!
....just asking for a friend
....cR

Great news charlie, sounds like you’re getting somewhere now, pleased for ya?

I’ve got everything crossed?No more problems??

Yeah she has a couple of sisters, here is one of them, we call her grapefruit girl, ever since her cameo on the Carbonaro Effect! She claims she knew it was a trick but everyone who watches the video knows she did not! ? Her husband is 6' 8" though so we only laugh as long as he does and do not bring up the public comments....

Dang I can't even spell Hwat right.

Grapefruit sister looks way out of my "friends" pay grade
....cR

Another great flight Today.... I injoyed Mavic.... thats two :)
some more adjustments

Any body have any suggestion.. I need a backup Battery.?
I'm starting to get Stable flight and oldmanmavic return ......coincident .?

....cR
this a random picture taken on my flight

Last edited:
Another great flight Today.... I injoyed Mavic.... thats two :)
some more adjustments

Any body have any suggestion.. I need a backup Battery.?
I'm starting to get Stable flight and oldmanmavic return ......coincident .?

....cR
this a random picture taken on my flight

See dad, it’s your magical powers that’s helped charlie??

Looking good charlie, lets hope all the gremlins have gone. Happy flying???

Today, absolutely brilliant, weather is first class. Gonna pack my mavic up in my little flymore bag and head for the water edge. Nice long walk hence why I’m taking my drone in the flymore bag. I hope I can get some nice photos on our walking travels, stop off for a nice pub lunch then carry on with our adventure.

Should be a nice fun day with Mrs P??

Bag packed and ready to go. Couldn’t believe how much stuff the flymore bag can actually hold.

3 batteries
CS and battery
Filters
Controller
Polarpro mount
Oh yeah and the drone...
Couldn’t get my landing pad in there???

View attachment 69953
have a great days flying son im going flying as well

have a great days flying son im going flying as well

I’ve only just got in. We started our walk at 9.30am and got back home about 4.45pm. I’ve actually caught the sun?? UV count must of been quite high today, I’ve got rosy checks??

Had a great day, so nice spending time with Mrs P, don’t get to do that much, work commitments always get in the way.

So glad you went flying today, hope all went well with you and you didn’t over do things. Bet it was nice being back out in the open air again, weather helps too.

Took loads of photos, only put one through post at the mo, the rest will have to wait.?

Here’s the link to it. Barcode scenery (marshland) then I got attacked by four birds.....

I’ve only just got in. We started our walk at 9.30am and got back home about 4.45pm. I’ve actually caught the sun?? UV count must of been quite high today, I’ve got rosy checks??

Had a great day, so nice spending time with Mrs P, don’t get to do that much, work commitments always get in the way.

So glad you went flying today, hope all went well with you and you didn’t over do things. Bet it was nice being back out in the open air again, weather helps too.

Took loads of photos, only put one through post at the mo, the rest will have to wait.?

Here’s the link to it. Barcode scenery (marshland) then I got attacked by four birds.....
like your pics in the other thread,here are a few i took at a place called parc cwm darren it was to windy up on the common so this place is in the valley somewhat sheltered,yes it was great to be back in the air ,the mav flew flawlessly,glad you and the wife had a good dayDJI_0012.JPGDJI_0010.JPGDJI_0008.JPGDJI_0004.JPG

like your pics in the other thread,here are a few i took at a place called parc cwm darren it was to windy up on the common so this place is in the valley somewhat sheltered,yes it was great to be back in the air ,the mav flew flawlessly,glad you and the wife had a good dayView attachment 69989View attachment 69990View attachment 69991View attachment 69993

Love um dad, scenery, out of this world?? where I live it’s very flat so it’s nice to see hills/valleys in a photo, good job??

Glad you enjoyed yourself today, sooooooo pleased you actually went flying, brilliant dad. Wind here was ok today but tomorrow and Sunday the temps gonna go through the roof, 25c plus?????

Not flying tomorrow, got loads of gardening to do but Sunday I’ll be back up in the air again??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22