DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

Went out flying last night, haven’t even looked at the photos I took yet but will do shortly.

? I’ve taken loads of photos looking straight down, similar to yours but just hope they’ve come out ok..

Again still had strong east winds which was a bummer, when’s it gonna calm down here???

If the photos are any good I’ll post them for you guys to see?

Welcome back dadView attachment 69529

Sooooooo glad you’re out of hospital and back home with your family and your second family, us....??

Just take it easy, flying at the mo is not important but you’ll soon be back In The air????????????
Thanks son will be taking things slowly need to get used to the meds and the side effects of them but it’s great to be back home thanks for your support I see you have taken some great pics lately keep up the good work ??????

Finally we are complete again. Nice to have you back OMM Dad ?

In the meantime, Porky ???has become a master photographer?, and we are very small against it ...?

But we all... ?. ?. ?. ?. ?... can always enjoy flying and experiencing nature. So let's continue to capture all those little adventures and beautiful moments, so we can share little mavic stories about the most beautiful events with our friends again and again...

Last edited:
love the different textures very interesting patterns are they caused by the tides or the wind

I think it’s caused by the tide/water but not 100% sure. At one point I was at 350ft getting that shot where I saw a bird fly very close by, couldn’t believe it, oh yes A bit of poo did come out.....????

I’ve got ? to thank for those photos, got more but still not put them through post.

Finally we are complete again. Nice to have you back OMM Dad ?

In the meantime, Porky ???has become a master photographer?, and we are very small against it ...?

But we all... ?. ?. ?. ?. ?... can always enjoy flying and experiencing nature. So let's continue to capture all those little adventures and beautiful moments, so we can share little mavic stories about the most beautiful events with our friends again and again...

? far from being a master photographer, I wish? I just like trying and seeing what happens.

Yeah totally agree, it’s nice having the whole crew back, so glad ?back now and doing well.

Thanks ? how you filling today?
getting there still feel weak, taking it easy, need to get used to the meds ,but i am not getting out of breath and am sleeping ok, cant go flying as its raining here,did you watch the race in china

View attachment 69654

Yeah I watch the race, I found it again boring, they just can’t overtake still....
Oh I hope it improves soon...

It’s absolutely beautiful here at the mo, suns out, slight breeze, perfect flying weather ??
you better get air born then son while you can lucky fellow with reguards to F1 there seems to be something missing from the mix this year i agree it has gone tame i hope it gets better

Weather update from the UK, it’s getting warmer [emoji274][emoji274][emoji938][emoji938][emoji938][emoji938] looks like we might have a nice warm Easter this year, nice flying weather, yah....

What about you [emoji894] weather improving there?
Yeah @Porky ([emoji201]), it is getting sunnier and slowly warmer, but always soo much wind. Maybe my Mavic does not have a big problem with that, but I do not feel good about it. So I will continue to wait for good opportunities. I'm probably going to make such an extremely long walk for many miles tomorrow, and of course I'll have my DOP with me. Let's see what we can see ... wink wink ...

you better get air born then son while you can lucky fellow with reguards to F1 there seems to be something missing from the mix this year i agree it has gone tame i hope it gets better

I think I gonna wait until the long Easter weekend to go fly, weather again is looking good for the weekend??

Yeah @Porky ([emoji201]), it is getting sunnier and slowly warmer, but always soo much wind. Maybe my Mavic does not have a big problem with that, but I do not feel good about it. So I will continue to wait for good opportunities. I'm probably going to make such an extremely long walk for many miles tomorrow, and of course I'll have my DOP with me. Let's see what we can see ... wink wink ...

Looking forward to your findings ? vids/ photos coming our way??

This is very impressive @Porky ([emoji201]) , I like it very much ...thumbswayup...

Thanks? I took that on Sunday evening just gone, still bloody windy though. My poor little Mavic struggled getting back to its home point?? got keep an ? on the battery % all the time when flying over water.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23