DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

Nice photos, I do have very similar ones to yours ;) I don’t no why but I do love water/boat/ship photos, definitely floats my boat:D

I’ll see if I can dig anymore out, have you got anymore industrial photos?

@mnis took some cracking photos of ships, loved em.
Yeah, I think we all love the water, at least who grows up or lives near the water. Or it is simply because there is an infinite amount of water in our world :)

We have a small shipyard here, otherwise there is hardly any industry near the water. Big ships are more of a rarity here.

But we still have an active steam ship for fun tours in our small fjord. The ship is called Alexandra. You can also book small party tours to celebrate with loved ones.

In the summer of 2018, I tracked the little steamboat a bit with my Mavic. But I stayed at a distance to not scare or annoy anyone.

The video is completely unedited. I do not currently know if full-length videos can be uploaded directly here and if it's allowed. I have never uploaded anything on YouTube.

But I also have some older pictures of the Alex, but I have to search first. I'm busy at the moment, but I'll be back soon.

What I also want to say to you @Porky: In order to get a good impression of the post-processing quality of an image, perhaps the original image should be shown. What do you think about this?

I'm constantly on the lookout for things to complete our camping equipment. There is really a lack, but it is difficult to find good things at decent prices.

Today I received two different gas cookers, and I want to cook some eggs for dinner. May the test begin :)

A few days ago I received a gas cooker of terrible quality, which I had to send back quickly because of safety concerns. And there are still missing the two very important tripod stools :)

But guys, I'm in a good mood for the next trip ...

Yeah, I think we all love the water, at least who grows up or lives near the water. Or it is simply because there is an infinite amount of water in our world :)

We have a small shipyard here, otherwise there is hardly any industry near the water. Big ships are more of a rarity here.

But we still have an active steam ship for fun tours in our small fjord. The ship is called Alexandra. You can also book small party tours to celebrate with loved ones.

In the summer of 2018, I tracked the little steamboat a bit with my Mavic. But I stayed at a distance to not scare or annoy anyone.

The video is completely unedited. I do not currently know if full-length videos can be uploaded directly here and if it's allowed. I have never uploaded anything on YouTube.

But I also have some older pictures of the Alex, but I have to search first. I'm busy at the moment, but I'll be back soon.

What I also want to say to you @Porky: In order to get a good impression of the post-processing quality of an image, perhaps the original image should be shown. What do you think about this?

My thoughts entirely about before and after editing. I actually said the same thing on the photo/video forum a couple of months back, and was amazed at the difference. That one reason now I’ll edit the photos before I post them. It’s also another learning curve getting used to the editing, now that’s another skill on its own, I’m still learning the same as I’m still learning photography.

I think the both are just starting to pay off;)

Good tips Porky, I am going to get into the processing and see if I can up my game. I know the technical quality of this one is not great but I feel I still made a point..

1548182340531.png

Last edited:
Thanks Rob, you never know it might keep rolling until this Christmas:cool:

You’ve not read all the posts from the beginning have ya?
I got up to post number 100 and then cheated and fast forwarded to the end. The whole thread is excellent reading.

It might be Christmas again before I get to your latest post.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000