DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

@Chip i don’t see a photography books among all those drone books:D

Drone for dummies.... that’s a book for meeeeeee;);)

4B85950A-70B9-42FB-BD47-3307AAD7EAA6.jpeg

I edited your photo in SnapseedThumbswayup

Last edited:
@mnis Have a look at the video in post #762, should give you a better understanding on how to use it.;)

It’s not a bad program plus it gives you an idea what can be done. In Lr cc you can do soooooo much more but you need to subscribe:(:( but Snapseed should do for nowThumbswayup

Reactions: Chip and mnis
Wait, is that in the corner a mini-TV, which shows a fireplace + fire = continuous broadcast very hot? Or is it something special?

Its just a monitor connected to a laptop running a 3 hour youtube video. It looks and sounds like a real fire though and does actually make a space feel warm and cozy!

Reactions: Porky and mnis
Check it out! The host of Landing Zone is in AZ right now and she snapped this pic in traffic! Wonder if its a forum member?

1548276108224.png

Reactions: mnis and Porky
@Chip i don’t see a photography books among all those drone books:D

Drone for dummies.... that’s a book for meeeeeee;);)

View attachment 60203

I edited your photo in SnapseedThumbswayup

Look again. The book on the far left is this:

1548276606453.png

Someone messed up the exposure and/or colorization in my pic of the studio so the word CAMERA on the spine is washed out.... :oops:

Of course I took the pic with an Iphone and realize now I should have just used my Mavic;)

Its just a monitor connected to a laptop running a 3 hour youtube video. It looks and sounds like a real fire though and does actually make a space feel warm and cozy!
It is safe, and it sounds a bit romantic. I like it too. But I would check if there are these videos with some colorful fish in the aquarium. You do not have to feed them, do not clean them, and after a power outage, you can easily get them back. That's the way I like it.

Reactions: Chip and Porky
Look again. The book on the far left is this:

View attachment 60261

Someone messed up the exposure and/or colorization in my pic of the studio so the word CAMERA on the spine is washed out.... :oops:

Of course I took the pic with an Iphone and realize now I should have just used my Mavic;)

Sorry chip, yep that yellow was washed out hence why I didn’t see it;) good job though..

Wonder how much he paid for that number plate, don’t know if you call it the same thing over there...

Reactions: Chip and mnis
It is safe, and it sounds a bit romantic. I like it too. But I would check if there are these videos with some colorful fish in the aquarium. You do not have to feed them, do not clean them, and after a power outage, you can easily get them back. That's the way I like it.

Excellent idea! There are a ton to choose from! I kept aquariums for many years but you are right they take time and work to do right! I heard a lot of complaints about letting the water level go down a bit creating an ever and ever louder sound of water flowing through the filter and splashing below. Not everyone found it relaxing!

What would you do here to improve image, either with ND filter, exposure or in processing? Or the overcast and haze is what it is and photographer can only do so much? The tethered buoys floating in the water are very interesting to study by themselves. The wind and current push them into ever changing patterns. I knew this needed a closer look, maybe a shot from directly overhead...

1548310193477.png

Reactions: Porky and mnis
I’m no pro but in my eyes I would straighten the horizon in post, crop some foreground out and try adjusting the brightness/contrast/mid tones/shadows out. I’ll grab your photo and see if I can improve the look of it. Slim slamma is the person to give you better advice, he knows what he’s talking about;)

I’ll post your photo here when finished.

Reactions: mnis and Chip
Here ya go, a very quick trip through post with your photo, couldn’t do anything with the sky, to burnt out but it gives you an idea what can be achieved.

Before,
368292CE-C03A-4533-A05A-020E1A325EEE.png

And after, remember this was a quick edit;)
F6ABE805-522E-4EBE-9A0C-ADDC25BC8A75.jpeg

Now that looks cracking/romantic. You can’t beat the sound and smell of an open fire. I play fireplace sounds through my Sonos speakers via Amazon Alexa if I have a cat nap in the afternoons (weekends) it just sends me to sleep straight away, love it. I also love the sound of rain.

@mnis Have a look at the video in post #762, should give you a better understanding on how to use it.;)

It’s not a bad program plus it gives you an idea what can be done. In Lr cc you can do soooooo much more but you need to subscribe:(:( but Snapseed should do for nowThumbswayup
Yes thanks ... I looked this short appetizer for Snapseed. The handling of the app is easy to understand. But for many functions it's more experimental for me than knowing what they really do.

Yes thanks ... I looked this short appetizer for Snapseed. The handling of the app is easy to understand. But for many functions it's more experimental for me than knowing what they really do.

Now that’s the best way you learn, you learn by your mistakesThumbswayup I’m still leaning:D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2