DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

Looks like that ship had just raised anchor going by the water that’s coming off the front of it. We get a few ships mooring up here next time they do I’ll take more photos of them.;)

Great! Here is a little tune for you to hum when you go:

Hum,hum,huuuuuuum,hum,hum,h,h,h,hum,hhhh,huuuuuuuuuuuum,hum...

Yep gonna hum that all day now, hu,hu,huuuuuum:p
get a nice glass of Brandy sit down and start humming

all this humming has got me feeling poetical.i once knew a man called Porky who lives in Essex by the sea, and since we met on this forum he has become more like a son to me, he started this thread last Christmas to ask what was under our tree, at least i think that was the idea its been so long you see, all the gang on this thread are amazing we have great fun in our posts as you can see, i hope it goes on till next Christmas if it ends i would be so sorry.

Last edited:
...or invest in a Mavic 2 ZOOM!

Oh nonsense, save the money for other beautiful things, and fly just a little closer to the interesting objects. That's like zooming, absolutely no magic. When the camera is down, most of the time, you will see few zebras, I think. Actually, you need then no ND filters, no zebras and no histogram :) I am very satisfied with my little and old Mavic, he still exceeds my requirements.

Last edited:
Your English is just fine. Thumbswayup From this video, it sounds like German is a very nice language. Thumbswayup

Thanks @Chip. I believe you.
But most of the time I am rather uncertain about the choice of words and the face-to-face speaking, because there is hardly anyone around me to train.

The video:
I think the lady drank too much fabric softener ... LOL ... We do not sound that soft in general. My wife sounds like Ozzy O., well sometimes ... ROFL ...

...hm wait, why does she always call me a dreamer?

Are you serious? You learn english? Since when? Since your childhood? :)
you know his sense of humour he is still in his childhood like the rest of us i dont want to be old not for a long time yet i hope

And more!

Porky, I am afraid you may have missed my point. I was not suggesting you hum any old tune that comes into your head when you go down to the docks to drone. I was suggesting a tune or a song related to the sea. Like Brandy who can feel the ocean fall and rise in all of its raging glory. Maybe too subtle lets do this one instead and TGIF:

Brilliant dancing, right I get ya now, me very dumb. I’ll hum that and perhaps try the Irish dance while flying. Now that would definitely keep me warm on these frosty mornings. Not gonna be flying for a while now, wind has picked up here and looks like it’s here for a few days:(

Has everyone updated the Go4 app/controller/drone/batteries software yet? All done here apart from the Go4 app, CS updates are always last to be sorted:(

Weird... I couldn’t update anything through my CS, I had to connect my iPhone to get the latest updates, what’s that all abouto_O it kept telling me about a network error.....

Sorry forgot to say, my new flying outfit ;)

Brilliant dancing, right I get ya now, me very dumb. I’ll hum that and perhaps try the Irish dance while flying. Now that would definitely keep me warm on these frosty mornings. Not gonna be flying for a while now, wind has picked up here and looks like it’s here for a few days:(

Has everyone updated the Go4 app/controller/drone/batteries software yet? All done here apart from the Go4 app, CS updates are always last to be sorted:(

Weird... I couldn’t update anything through my CS, I had to connect my iPhone to get the latest updates, what’s that all abouto_O it kept telling me about a network error.....

Sorry forgot to say, my new flying outfit ;)

LMFAO!

I’ll hum that and perhaps try the Irish dance while flying.

Actually, that may be good idea to practice distracted flying! :)

Can you imagine what people would think if they saw us Irish dancing while flying.......:D:D would definitely make a great video to watch.

Watch this space I might try it and get the wife to video me, oh I’m up for a laugh ThumbswayupThumbswayup

Can you imagine what people would think if they saw us Irish dancing while flying.......:D:D would definitely make a great video to watch.

Watch this space I might try it and get the wife to video me, oh I’m up for a laugh ThumbswayupThumbswayup

Sounds great but be careful and keep those kicks up! :cool:

I’m gonna do it now, definitely, I’ll post it here just for a laugh, you done the Christmas vid so I think we should carry it on through the year. I watched your vid again the other day, still makes me laugh :D

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Faustino