DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

No I don’t think so, I’m one of the suckers that updates ever time. I think for the M2 now has waypoints but I’m not 100% sure, I can’t do it cos the Go4 app ain’t come out for the CS yet:(

I’m gonna do it now, definitely, I’ll post it here just for a laugh, you done the Christmas vid so I think we should carry it on through the year. I watched your vid again the other day, still makes me laugh :D

Okay, can't wait! Yeah, Im glad you coaxed me into that project because we had a hoot with it!

Oh nonsense, save the money for other beautiful things, and fly just a little closer to the interesting objects. That's like zooming, absolutely no magic. When the camera is down, most of the time, you will see few zebras, I think. Actually, you need then no ND filters, no zebras and no histogram :) I am very satisfied with my little and old Mavic, he still exceeds my requirements.

I hear ya! I don't think its time for me to upgrade just yet but maybe by end of year...

Brilliant dancing, right I get ya now, me very dumb. I’ll hum that and perhaps try the Irish dance while flying. Now that would definitely keep me warm on these frosty mornings. Not gonna be flying for a while now, wind has picked up here and looks like it’s here for a few days:(

Has everyone updated the Go4 app/controller/drone/batteries software yet? All done here apart from the Go4 app, CS updates are always last to be sorted:(

Weird... I couldn’t update anything through my CS, I had to connect my iPhone to get the latest updates, what’s that all abouto_O it kept telling me about a network error.....

Sorry forgot to say, my new flying outfit ;)
dressed like that you wont get anyone bothering you while you fly

Yesterday evening, I looked caringly at our 15 year old cat. She lay apparently dead on a cat tree platform. I could not detect any breathing. And out of concern she would not be well, I gently stroked her. That was a big mistake, because she was in very good shape. She had gotten a fright, and ran her blades lightning fast through my thumb. I stood there frozen for a while, bleeding. My life passed me by. Lesson learned quickly and painfully.20190126_102623.jpeg

Yesterday evening, I looked caringly at our 15 year old cat. She lay apparently dead on a cat tree platform. I could not detect any breathing. And out of concern she would not be well, I gently stroked her. That was a big mistake, because she was in very good shape. She had gotten a fright, and ran her blades lightning fast through my thumb. I stood there frozen for a while, bleeding. My life passed me by. Lesson learned quickly and painfully.View attachment 60572
she was having a cat nap i guess did you have a get out claws sorry couldnt resist hope it doesnt stop you flying

No I don’t think so, I’m one of the suckers that updates ever time. I think for the M2 now has waypoints but I’m not 100% sure, I can’t do it cos the Go4 app ain’t come out for the CS yet:(
I always used the DJI Assistant after initial problems with different smartphones. Updates were much faster and more reliable with the DJI Assistant. Well, after almost two years there is hardly anything new for the M1x, but still I check it at home before I go flying with the Drone.

all this humming has got me feeling poetical.i once knew a man called Porky who lives in Essex by the sea, and since we met on this forum he has become more like a son to me, he started this thread last Christmas to ask what was under our tree, at least i think that was the idea its been so long you see, all the gang on this thread are amazing we have great fun in our posts as you can see, i hope it goes on till next Christmas if it ends i would be so sorry.
You gave a signal about the original theme of this thread ...

Back to what was not lying under the Christmas tree in 2018. I had saved a few bugs to buy the Osmo Pocket with accessories later this month. At least for my birthday in February, I wanted to have the little Osmo.

But my wife was a bit faster. She bought an Anki Vector Robot to play with.

Sometimes it would be nice if my wife did not care about such things, but like me she is passionate about technology toys.

Well, I can set it up, and it understands currently only English-speaking commands. So maybe I'll enjoy it a bit.
The toy should arrive today ...

she was having a cat nap i guess did you have a get out claws sorry couldnt resist hope it doesnt stop you flying
Oh well, the shock is long gone.
I always do loving nonsense with our cats. I can do many unusual things with them. They are generally not aggressive, just gentle biting and touching all those years. I acted very ill-considered.

There is a lot more of this wet and cold weather right now, which keeps me from flying.

Yesterday evening, I looked caringly at our 15 year old cat. She lay apparently dead on a cat tree platform. I could not detect any breathing. And out of concern she would not be well, I gently stroked her. That was a big mistake, because she was in very good shape. She had gotten a fright, and ran her blades lightning fast through my thumb. I stood there frozen for a while, bleeding. My life passed me by. Lesson learned quickly and painfully.View attachment 60572

Lol, oh I’ve been there soooo many times with one of our cats. I tell ya what’s worst, when I’m laying on the sofa, cat on my tummy fast asleep then she (cat) gets spooked..... claws out into my tummy for grip then legs it, some very nice choice words from while in screaming in paino_Oo_O but we love um. Bet your thumbs sore?

I always used the DJI Assistant after initial problems with different smartphones. Updates were much faster and more reliable with the DJI Assistant. Well, after almost two years there is hardly anything new for the M1x, but still I check it at home before I go flying with the Drone.

Ive never used the Dji assistant 2 via the pc I’ve always had 100% success using my iPhone soooo I thought the CS would be the same:rolleyes::rolleyes: I tried so many times with it but it just wouldn’t play ball for some unknown reason, I put a thread on the SC forum but nobody ever answers me:rolleyes: I plugged my iPhone in, it updated 1st time;)

Must be some sort of bug in it.

You gave a signal about the original theme of this thread ...

Back to what was not lying under the Christmas tree in 2018. I had saved a few bugs to buy the Osmo Pocket with accessories later this month. At least for my birthday in February, I wanted to have the little Osmo.

But my wife was a bit faster. She bought an Anki Vector Robot to play with.

Sometimes it would be nice if my wife did not care about such things, but like me she is passionate about technology toys.

Well, I can set it up, and it understands currently only English-speaking commands. So maybe I'll enjoy it a bit.
The toy should arrive today ...

Now that looks sooooo cool, love it, let us know how you get on with it. Looks like a video coming our way;);)

...The video: I think the lady drank too much fabric softener ... LOL ... We do not sound that soft in general. My wife sounds like Ozzy O., well sometimes ... ROFL ...

I am afraid I may have been duped by a pretty smile and what we call a Downy (like the fabric softener) delivery!

BTW I knew I had to get back to OZZY! Do you mean your wife says this:

For me it’s still “work in motion” my iMac is in such a state at the mo, photos in files all over the place I even started a thread about the same question.

Have a look at this thread House keeping photos on a PC

That is a good thread that I missed! Good tips, I have combination of cloud storage and 1TB external drive and/or 4 TB NAS. My file naming is chaotic but sounds like my storage methods are okay!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H89SA