DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

hi@mnis all quiet here waiting for the weather to break,not doing any flying at the moment ,roll on the summer
Hi Dad, good that you are fine.

What are you doing in persistent bad weather, maybe there are other hobbies apart from flying?

I am not sure at the moment, but had I asked this question before?

I also do not need to worry about flying. Again, a little bit of storm is building up here. Always bad weather, the probability of good weather is zero for many of the coming days.

I think I'll spend some time after work in my little corner of thinking :)

She didn’t look amused on that video:oops:[/QUOTE]

Even less during this one! But I double checked and both of them have their own fan clubs! :D

mnis don't be like casey
Nah, I think I'm exactly the opposite of him. Even if I was bored with a lot of money, I could not handle things as shown. Some things I own and use every day for years look like I bought them a few minutes ago.

But hey, I like this crazy guy, he was the one who made me buy the M1P. It's almost two years ago, and I love this whirring thing like the first day :)

I also like the way Casey shows and explains things in his videos.

Raining again here, looks like it’s gonna be like this all weekend.
Oh well back to my second hobby;)

Porky, have you considered oil painting? The weather is immaterial and your wife would probably let you do that in garage wouldn't she if you put tarps and newspapers out? Make sure you watch the video all the way through it will help you get good night's sleep in the meanwhile I think I am going to ZOOM around here and there...more later TGIF

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ