DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

We had a little storm with a lot of rain for almost 24 hours. Now it is getting quieter, but still many clouds and announced rain showers here. Three degrees Celsius, are not so tempting to do anything outside. I can stay at home today ... time to sort a few things and do a spring check with the batteries :)

Delivery maybe by tomorrow!

I decided to pull trigger on Zoom. My decision was hastened in part by dumb move that damaged my MP gimbal. I know that MP 2 Pro has superior sensor but I think the zoom should work well for me with some cost saving. Are dimensions same as MP or will I have to get new foam insert for my hard case?

Delivery maybe by tomorrow!

I decided to pull trigger on Zoom. My decision was hastened in part by dumb move that damaged my MP gimbal. I know that MP 2 Pro has superior sensor but I think the zoom should work well for me with some cost saving. Are dimensions same as MP or will I have to get new foam insert for my hard case?

How did that happen with the gimbal? And what will you do with your MP?

I would say the M2x are a bit bigger and heavier. The batteries are definitely thicker because 4S.

But Porky sure knows better :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure