DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

You could even try this out chipo_Oo_Oo_O

View attachment 65010

No way, no how!

So your weather is not to bad there? It’s lovely and sunny at the mo, blue sky’s and only a slight breeze but...... it’s not gonna last long:rolleyes:

Oh yes, for here this time of year its gorgeous because sun is out and its not raining!

Thanks chip, I’ve got to find somewhere else to fly now, you can only take so many pics at one location. I might move further down the river, I just love water shots;)

Water never gets old for me with all the changing colors and conditions. And I love wide open fields like that. Don't forget you can always use that great location to hone video skills which would open up whole new world but at same location! Sorry for delay on ND report, I know people are waiting...:)
1551771864185.png
I cannot understand what is going on with my son #3 and his neutral density filter testing.
I mean where is the *#%* data?

I’ve got to start trying out videos, done it before with my Inspire then I just gave up:confused:

I think when I’ve got a better understanding of taking nice photos then I’ll try my hand at vids.

Love the photo of dad and his mate:D:D

So when’s the next “chip update” on filters?

That was my 1st attempt, that’s back in 2015. I can’t even remember how to edit now cos it’s been so bloody long but I did enjoy doing it. It gives you a better understanding where I fly now where photos can’t do that.;)

That was great especially for first attempt! Good filming and editing which you would pick back up in a jiffy.

Here you go chip, my 1st video I done on my inspire 1. Same location as I always fly in;)

Outstanding video!

That was great especially for first attempt! Good filming and editing which you would pick back up in a jiffy.

Outstanding video!

Thanks buddy, I wasn’t fishing for complements but just wanted to show you I have done it in the past. I might give it another go with my M2P and see how that looks. I can’t even remember what editing program I used now, I must still have it on my Mac, well I think I have:rolleyes:

hi son @Porky yes the weather is not looking good for a while here, sunny one second and pouring down the next,plus very windy at times. you are right though the american forecaster was definately better looking than our one

Thought so dad, it been dry here today but very windy, rains on its way in a couple of hours;)

So now you know how to use “tags” lol good ol @Thunderdrones smashing bloke;)
i may be old but your never to old to learn hope you are ok looks like its the forum for now till things improve

Hello @Porky ... Here for you and all those interested in the result of USB power bank with exaggerated capacity indication:

My message to RLERON:
Hello.
My power bank
RLERON ExpressE1
definitely does not have the specified capacity of: 25000mAh.
Unfortunately, several tests have shown that this power bank has only 15000mAh.
I can fully charge your Powerbank 25000mAh Powerbank with a 20000mAh IVSO powerbank that is almost three years old. How can that be?
Either in my case (hopefully) it is a technical defect, or the product was offered with wrong or improved performance information.
Some reviews confirm my own tests. Unfortunately, with your power bank, I only get 60 percent of the specified capacity.

You could do the following:
1. Refund me 40 percent of the purchase price.
2. Take back the product.

I would be very happy if I receive a prompt statement from you.
Sincerely
END---------------------------------------

Two days later this short answer came from RLERON:
Hello,
Thank you for your support and purchase, I have been refund 40% to you, Please check your amazon account. I hope i can assist you again in the near future.
M****a

And yes, I received a refund of exactly 14 euros immediately after this message :)
I have to admit that with the 40 percent less than stated, I was a bit wrong. I reviewed my calculations and measurement results again, and realized that I forgot to account for the losses due to voltage conversion. In fact, the power bank has a maximum of 18000mAh, but never 25000mAh. It would have been only 28 percent less than stated.

Anyway ... Due to the very fast willingness to grant such a large discount, I see myself confirmed in the assumption of fraudulent intent.

Interesting thing for me is that there are only 5 percent of 395 reviews critical. The product should be good, and basically I agree, because I had only the excessive capacity statement to complain about.

Finally, I would like to say:
Be careful when buying USB power banks with high capacity promises greater than or equal to 20000mAh, because few can do what is promised. Read the critical reviews, and give them more meaning than all the positive opinions.

Quick porkys out flying again......

tumblr_pnuy0tZtXP1vkzuj9o1_400.gif

Hello @Porky ... Here for you and all those interested in the result of USB power bank with exaggerated capacity indication:

My message to RLERON:
Hello.
My power bank
RLERON ExpressE1
definitely does not have the specified capacity of: 25000mAh.
Unfortunately, several tests have shown that this power bank has only 15000mAh.
I can fully charge your Powerbank 25000mAh Powerbank with a 20000mAh IVSO powerbank that is almost three years old. How can that be?
Either in my case (hopefully) it is a technical defect, or the product was offered with wrong or improved performance information.
Some reviews confirm my own tests. Unfortunately, with your power bank, I only get 60 percent of the specified capacity.

You could do the following:
1. Refund me 40 percent of the purchase price.
2. Take back the product.

I would be very happy if I receive a prompt statement from you.
Sincerely

Two days later this short answer came from RLERON:
Hello,
Thank you for your support and purchase, I have been refund 40% to you, Please check your amazon account. I hope i can assist you again in the near future.
M****a

And yes, I received a refund of exactly 14 euros immediately after this message :)
I have to admit that with the 40 percent less than stated, I was a bit wrong. I reviewed my calculations and measurement results again, and realized that I forgot to account for the losses due to voltage conversion. In fact, the power bank has a maximum of 18000mAh, but never 25000mAh. It would have been only 28 percent less than stated.

Anyway ... Due to the very fast willingness to grant such a large discount, I see myself confirmed in the assumption of fraudulent intent.

Interesting thing for me is that there are only 5 percent of 395 reviews critical. The product should be good, and basically I agree, because I had only the excessive capacity statement to complain about.

Finally, I would like to say:
Be careful when buying USB power banks with high capacity promises greater than or equal to 20000mAh, because few can do what is promised. Read the critical reviews, and give them more meaning than all the positive opinions.

Glad you got it all sorted mnis;) I’ve only got a 5000mAh power bank with a 7watt solar panel which is ok but not up to standard now for what my needs are.;)

Glad you got it all sorted mnis;) I’ve only got a 5000mAh power bank with a 7watt solar panel which is ok but not up to standard now for what my needs are.;)
Good morning you early bird :) Are you looking for the very first sunbeams again?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk