DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

It might help build photograhy skills and does not look that hard to do...

I think this dog is more talented than me ... lol ...

Hey @Chip, no unboxing your new toy for us? No pictures of your demolished MP, and no info about what you're going to do with it? Come on, please show us some of your stuff :)

By the way ... How do you do it, that your wife keeps you for the best pilot she would like to fly with?

I think this dog is more talented than me ... lol ...

Hey @Chip, no unboxing your new toy for us? No pictures of your demolished MP, and no info about what you're going to do with it? Come on, please show us some of your stuff :)

By the way ... How do you do it, that your wife keeps you for the best pilot she would like to fly with?

Okay, lets start with those beautiful boxes laid up against my door...arrived right on time...I placed them on the floor and just looked at them for a while...

1552095300409.png

Then I unpacked the battery, studied it for about 20 minutes before removing the M2 Zoom box. I proceeded slowly and methodically, taking my time to admire the beautiful reflective sheen and the sensual feel of the plastic wrap imagining what this drone was going to feel like in my hand and in the air...it had been a while since I unwrapped and activated my MP so naturally I felt a little nervous not sure if I would remember exactly what to do....

1552095249202.png

"No pictures of your demolished MP, and no info about what you're going to do with it?"

The damage to my MP appears to be limited to the gimbal/camera. Probably because it was a slow crash with less than 5 feet fall onto grass. Maybe @Thunderdrones can shed some light here but I am hoping the gimbal/camera unit can just be swapped out. As I said before, the crash was due to momentary inattention but would have been easily avoided had I turned on the sensors (usually I fly over water with sensors turned off). In hindsight, I decided to buy all new M2 a bit rashly as far as pure $$ and my belief that I have not yet tapped the potential of the MP. However, I will have solid back up or trainer drone I can use to teach others and I can already tell the M2 has various upgrades I will use right away.

1552099278177.png

"No pictures of your demolished MP, and no info about what you're going to do with it?"

The damage to my MP appears to be limited to the gimbal/camera. Probably because it was a slow crash with less than 5 feet fall onto grass. Maybe @Thunderdrones can shed some light here but I am hoping the gimbal/camera unit can just be swapped out. As I said before, the crash was due to momentary inattention but would have been easily avoided had I turned on the sensors (usually I fly over water with sensors turned off). In hindsight, I decided to buy all new M2 a bit rashly as far as pure $$ and my belief that I have not yet tapped the potential of the MP. However, I will have solid back up or trainer drone I can use to teach others and I can already tell the M2 has various upgrades I will use right away.

View attachment 65437

Send it to me. I'll fix it for free. Just dont tell anyone!

Porky, have you considered oil painting? The weather is immaterial and your wife would probably let you do that in garage wouldn't she if you put tarps and newspapers out? Make sure you watch the video all the way through it will help you get good night's sleep in the meanwhile I think I am going to ZOOM around here and there...more later TGIF

I managed 44sec then I fell asleep, zzzzzzzzzzzzz

hi all this thread is the best thing since sliced bread its fun, sometimes sad, informative, and down right bloody great

What’s that, rugby?

I doubt its this:

I think its this, SIX NATIONS RUGBY CHAMPIONSHIP!

1552160520670.png

well son we won one more game next week for the grand slam come on the lads

CONGRATS! BRING ON IRELAND! OMG ANOTHER THRILLER IN CARDIFF ON THE WAY ! MAYBE A GRAND SALAMI!

1552160124987.png

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803