DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

Yeah very expensive but I am curious about the whole FPV experience. The idea of layered heads up display is very intriguing to me BUT I have read so many mixed reviews. It looks to me like the guy is wearing glasses under the Movierios which manufacturer claims you can easily do so need for prescription lenses is not by itself deal killer. Have you ever tried FPV goggles or glasses? I have not experimented in this area at all.

I had a great today and flew a personal record 7.5 batteries in perfect conditions! ☀ I finally figured out how to remove M2Z lens cap so now I can mess with ND filters!

View attachment 67777

I was about ready to use a pair of these:
View attachment 67782

But saw a video where guy recommended wearing this and VOILA! Twisted right off! Could not believe it!
Love these little life hacks! Wish I had more!

View attachment 67779

Ok Porky and OMM its F1 trivia time! Who is the driver and what is the car? ?

View attachment 67783View attachment 67784

The car is a Ferrari, well I think it is but the lady driver, ain’t got a clue, over to you dad ?

The car is a Ferrari, well I think it is but the lady driver, ain’t got a clue, over to you dad ?
Francoise Hardy in a Ferrari

Francoise Hardy in a Ferrari

We have a winner! What a year for Wales! First the rugby thing and now this winning the First Annual Mavic Pilots F1 March Madness Trivia Contest! ???

It was kind of a trick question but not too tricky for OMM. Francoise Hardy was a French actress, model and singer who played a part in the #1 ranked F1 movie of all time, GRAND PRIX.
She was just posing in the car but I think Ferrari did actually let her drive it around slowly for fun.

Francoise Hardy

Here is excerpt from movie where Ms. Hardy is at her aloof best:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Yes you are correct
Todd's glasses
Are Movierio bt-300 I did get to try them and this "glass half empty" guy I like them .!

I need readers and they will go over your glasses
they have a slight tint around the top side edges so you can see the stats
it was an overcast day and the ? were bright
as I look through on the top edge I could see like the top of our viewer very top green tint and "GPS mode.. Sats. Top right in red battery level just below the header like our viewers it had the battery time line
down the right all the camera setting in the bottom left you craft orentation

it look like our flight viewer and when you look in the middle were you see the cameras eye it was translucent so you could look through the cameras eye also they didn't take up you complete vision you could easily look under them to look around
....like small reading glasses
I think this is well worth the money......
Because you don't have to. Deal with all the muki muk of dealing with the "viewer" .
Like glare
falling out of holder
interffering with antennas
trying to take a snap shot of screen while in flight
space in and out of your bag
When you need hands on craft
And you have to set down your controller /screen

....cR

We have a winner! What a year for Wales! First the rugby thing and now this winning the First Annual Mavic Pilots F1 March Madness Trivia Contest! ???

It was kind of a trick question but not too tricky for OMM. Francoise Hardy was a French actress, model and singer who played a part in the #1 ranked F1 movie of all time, GRAND PRIX.
View attachment 67815
She was just posing in the car but I think Ferrari did actually let her drive it around slowly for fun.

View attachment 67816

View attachment 67817
Francoise Hardy

I geek out on James garner
"Rockford files" (Rockfish)
So much so he raced SCCC 68 corvettes I own a 69 corvette
He drove a 75-78 Pontiac firebird
Esprit...gold.. I have owned several firebird my latest car to date
99 firehawk so us I'm a fan
R. I. P. Rockfish

Attachments

• IMG_20190330_183901.jpg
    IMG_20190330_183901.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
@Porky hi son watched the race live much better than last week wont give you the result in case you have not seen it yet

@Porky hi son watched the race live much better than last week wont give you the result in case you have not seen it yet

Yeah I watched it live also, defo better. Gutted for Leclerc, it was definitely his race. Vettels spin did make me laugh when Hamilton over took him??

View attachment 67815

View attachment 67816

View attachment 67817
Francoise Hardy

59E1786F-CED3-4FD5-8991-BB2CA8E42020.jpeg

Yeah I watched it live also, defo better. Gutted for Leclerc, it was definitely his race. Vettels spin did make me laugh when Hamilton over took him??
i like the fact that Hamilton as good as admitted that he would not have won, if Leclerc had not had his issues, and i was glad he got on the podium Vettel has some soul searching to do,he is being out driven by Leclerc at the moment

What a nice photo, not mine??
yes very ship shape

...I geek out on James garner...

Yeah I was a big Rockford Files fan myself! However, having said that, I kind of think that Francoise Hardy stole the show in Grand Prix. Listen to her on set interview. She is speaking in French so who knows what she is saying but its very pleasant and in my mind's eye she is talking about superchargers and the technical aspects of photography like cameras mounted on 3 axis gimbals, use of ND filters, and such.

i like the fact that Hamilton as good as admitted that he would not have won, if Leclerc had not had his issues, and i was glad he got on the podium Vettel has some soul searching to do,he is being out driven by Leclerc at the moment

I think vettel has lost the plot when put under pressure, always making mistakes:rolleyes:

I think vettel has lost the plot when put under pressure, always making mistakes:rolleyes:
there are a lot of young drivers coming through the ranks ,and i think that at some point there are going to be new world champions in the sport,sometimes its better to quit while you are ahead Vettel does not like playing second fiddle to anyone

there are a lot of young drivers coming through the ranks ,and i think that at some point there are going to be new world champions in the sport,sometimes its better to quit while you are ahead Vettel does not like playing second fiddle to anyone

Totally agree with ya, verstappen, now he’s a cracking drivers, definitely another world champ;)

Chip, absolutely love them, ❤❤ thanks for showing. Now that would of been a brilliant hyerlapse. I just seem to love things on the water, I wanted to fly yesterday but it was to windy, same today:(:( again how good are those tug boats, the muscles ?? of the water way. Were they put through post or are they naked, straight from the mem card?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reejhman singh