DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

Porky

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hi all,

Thought I’d start with what’s under my tree.;)

CS monitor
Polar pro mount
Inspire quick release mount.
Subscription to Lr cc
Apple pencil

That’s what I know of at the mo;) love my wife to bits;)

Thats strange I thought I told her to put a lump of coal under there for you . Oh well .
Loaded Amazon card for me to get whatever I need as far as my drone stuff.

Reactions: mnis and Porky
Something to do with a wife that loves Christmas;)

Something to do with a wife that loves Christmas;)
Nothing wrong with that,Lady J is good to ya.

Seems a few years back you found an Inspire under that tree if not mistaken . :cool:

Reactions: Porky
For my Mavic Pro:
I pad mini 4 Best Buy special
1 set platinum quiet props
Holder if I want to switch to full size iPad
Soft carrying case
Package deliveries are staggered to allow sneaking into the house over about a week
Very excited right now to try the props!

Reactions: Porky and dirkclod
Sneaking huh. Lol

For my Mavic Pro:
I pad mini 4 Best Buy special
1 set platinum quiet props
Holder if I want to switch to full size iPad
Soft carrying case
Package deliveries are staggered to allow sneaking into the house over about a week
Very excited right now to try the props!

So it’s not just me that’s being spoilt;), another day closer:p:p

Nothing wrong with that,Lady J is good to ya.

Seems a few years back you found an Inspire under that tree if not mistaken . :cool:

Dirk, your memory’s bad:( tried to look for the post on the phantom forum, couldn’t find it, if I said to you, “Hawaii 50” does that ring any bells;) remember when I changed the colour of the Inspire from white to pink, little joke we played on @LuvMyTJ then my 1st flight I smashed it up:D remember?

Reactions: dirkclod
lol,yeah .:)

Thats strange I thought I told her to put a lump of coal under there for you . Oh well .
Loaded Amazon card for me to get whatever I need as far as my drone stuff.

So what’s on the agenda with your loaded amazon card? Spill the beans;)

Reactions: dirkclod
don't buy each other presents any more (iv got her the wrong stuff too many times)
we have made a deal, we each spend up to £1000 on something for ourselves and save £1.99 on wrapping paper.
I got a 65" smart tv last year, she got the handbag she wanted Thumbswayup

don't buy each other presents any more (iv got her the wrong stuff too many times)
we have made a deal, we each spend up to £1000 on something for ourselves and save £1.99 on wrapping paper.
I got a 65" smart tv last year, she got the handbag she wanted Thumbswayup

So anything for the drone this year? I hope the handbag wasn’t a grando_O

Reactions: Slim.slamma
bloody hell Porky under what tree cant hardly see it no drone stuff for me im afraid unless i buy it myself i will have to wait for the phantom 5 to come out before i even think about another UAV have a happy christmas see how many refuse sacks you can fill with all that wrapping paper

So what’s on the agenda with your loaded amazon card? Spill the beans;)
Most likely a few more batteries and just no telling what else. We kinda let each other do as was said and get what ever we want . Might wait till after Christmas and see what on sale . Gonna take care of these Grands before I get too much. Editing software most likely .

bloody **** Porky under what tree cant hardly see it no drone stuff for me im afraid unless i buy it myself i will have to wait for the phantom 5 to come out before i even think about another UAV have a happy christmas see how many refuse sacks you can fill with all that wrapping paper

That’s not really our tree, something I found searching the net;) ours is a little more tame than that.;)

796E135B-956D-4277-9ECC-FF5F9079C3AB.jpeg

‍I think the handbag was £450
for me this year probably editing software and a new ipad mini
and I could do with a new RC
View attachment 55094

@colinfowler Now that looks like a smart controller, tell me more about it, I think I’ve got some room for that under the tree:D

Reactions: Slim.slamma
I'm genuinely amazed, I have no kids, hardly watch any telly and christmas hasn't meant a lot to me for many years so I am of course very out of touch, but I honestly never knew people these days piled up presents weeks before the event (I don't meet many other people)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54