DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

Porky

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hi all,

Thought I’d start with what’s under my tree.;)

CS monitor
Polar pro mount
Inspire quick release mount.
Subscription to Lr cc
Apple pencil

That’s what I know of at the mo;) love my wife to bits;)

Thats strange I thought I told her to put a lump of coal under there for you . Oh well .
Loaded Amazon card for me to get whatever I need as far as my drone stuff.

Reactions: mnis and Porky
Something to do with a wife that loves Christmas;)

Something to do with a wife that loves Christmas;)
Nothing wrong with that,Lady J is good to ya.

Seems a few years back you found an Inspire under that tree if not mistaken . :cool:

Reactions: Porky
For my Mavic Pro:
I pad mini 4 Best Buy special
1 set platinum quiet props
Holder if I want to switch to full size iPad
Soft carrying case
Package deliveries are staggered to allow sneaking into the house over about a week
Very excited right now to try the props!

Reactions: Porky and dirkclod
Sneaking huh. Lol

For my Mavic Pro:
I pad mini 4 Best Buy special
1 set platinum quiet props
Holder if I want to switch to full size iPad
Soft carrying case
Package deliveries are staggered to allow sneaking into the house over about a week
Very excited right now to try the props!

So it’s not just me that’s being spoilt;), another day closer:p:p

Nothing wrong with that,Lady J is good to ya.

Seems a few years back you found an Inspire under that tree if not mistaken . :cool:

Dirk, your memory’s bad:( tried to look for the post on the phantom forum, couldn’t find it, if I said to you, “Hawaii 50” does that ring any bells;) remember when I changed the colour of the Inspire from white to pink, little joke we played on @LuvMyTJ then my 1st flight I smashed it up:D remember?

Reactions: dirkclod
lol,yeah .:)

Thats strange I thought I told her to put a lump of coal under there for you . Oh well .
Loaded Amazon card for me to get whatever I need as far as my drone stuff.

So what’s on the agenda with your loaded amazon card? Spill the beans;)

Reactions: dirkclod
don't buy each other presents any more (iv got her the wrong stuff too many times)
we have made a deal, we each spend up to £1000 on something for ourselves and save £1.99 on wrapping paper.
I got a 65" smart tv last year, she got the handbag she wanted Thumbswayup

don't buy each other presents any more (iv got her the wrong stuff too many times)
we have made a deal, we each spend up to £1000 on something for ourselves and save £1.99 on wrapping paper.
I got a 65" smart tv last year, she got the handbag she wanted Thumbswayup

So anything for the drone this year? I hope the handbag wasn’t a grando_O

Reactions: Slim.slamma
bloody hell Porky under what tree cant hardly see it no drone stuff for me im afraid unless i buy it myself i will have to wait for the phantom 5 to come out before i even think about another UAV have a happy christmas see how many refuse sacks you can fill with all that wrapping paper

So what’s on the agenda with your loaded amazon card? Spill the beans;)
Most likely a few more batteries and just no telling what else. We kinda let each other do as was said and get what ever we want . Might wait till after Christmas and see what on sale . Gonna take care of these Grands before I get too much. Editing software most likely .

bloody **** Porky under what tree cant hardly see it no drone stuff for me im afraid unless i buy it myself i will have to wait for the phantom 5 to come out before i even think about another UAV have a happy christmas see how many refuse sacks you can fill with all that wrapping paper

That’s not really our tree, something I found searching the net;) ours is a little more tame than that.;)

796E135B-956D-4277-9ECC-FF5F9079C3AB.jpeg

‍I think the handbag was £450
for me this year probably editing software and a new ipad mini
and I could do with a new RC
View attachment 55094

@colinfowler Now that looks like a smart controller, tell me more about it, I think I’ve got some room for that under the tree:D

Reactions: Slim.slamma
I'm genuinely amazed, I have no kids, hardly watch any telly and christmas hasn't meant a lot to me for many years so I am of course very out of touch, but I honestly never knew people these days piled up presents weeks before the event (I don't meet many other people)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll