https://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac122/speedy9810/giphy_zpsep8fwzsb.gif
https://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac122/speedy9810/giphy_zpsep8fwzsb.gif
Do it I might beat you there i have Buziness in tacoma might shoot on tueday
I sold my ski's about 15 yrs ago but while cleaning my garage out this week
I found this ...Interested .?
/

Little dirty $40
....cR

Thanks, but I dont think that cover will fit my ski! Its a fast albeit portly 900lbs! BTW I saw one of your pics taken by that little creek and bridge in back corner of Quartermaster harbor. Im looking for a pic I took on my ski next to that decrepit flooded out building in same area...kind of a swampy, spooky place! Did you get some pics this week? My M2 is ready to go, just waiting to put on my numbers and sneak out at lunch. This time I am being more conservative with accessories, 2 batts, landing legs, ND filters, Smatree case and thats it...at least thats the plan until Christmas 2019. ;)

Thanks, but I dont think that cover will fit my ski! Its a fast albeit portly 900lbs! BTW I saw one of your pics taken by that little creek and bridge in back corner of Quartermaster harbor. Im looking for a pic I took on my ski next to that decrepit flooded out building in same area...kind of a swampy, spooky place! Did you get some pics this week? My M2 is ready to go, just waiting to put on my numbers and sneak out at lunch. This time I am being more conservative with accessories, 2 batts, landing legs, ND filters, Smatree case and thats it...at least thats the plan until Christmas 2019. ;)

I did and posted them in my picture threat.. Thea's Foss water way... Ect . Ect I. M trying not to input in this thread....because
I feel like I'm a thread killer

and like the organic way you guy convers so I try not to upset that flow.... But now with porky MIA
I wanted to post... .
.....cR

Good morning/night/evening you lot;)

Sorry guys I’ve just not had time to come and talk on the forum.

My good lady wife, Mrs porky 8BA30E12-DF14-4500-B273-2ACA4FCFE756.jpeg is now back home where she belongs, she come home yesterday afternoon.

Monday, rush into hospital with bad tummy pains, they done tests, early hours Tuesday morning she had a CT scan. This revealed an inflamed appendix.

Tuesday, she had an operation to remove her appendix, they said the appendix was badly infected, to the state it almost burst.o_O I was at the hospital from midday Tuesday until I got kicked out o_O her op went well but she scared me cos she was longer in the recovery ward than expected, 3hours....... :oops::oops: all I was doing was pacing up and down the corridors.

Wednesday, doctor had done his normal ward rounds, told Mrs 8BA30E12-DF14-4500-B273-2ACA4FCFE756.jpeg that she could go home but not until after 2.00pm UK time. I was back up the hospital about 10.00am ready for the all clear.

Wednesday afternoon, she’s back home now where she belongs, still on medication and has been signed of work for two weeks.

Now im the cook, housekeeper, everything, etc to make sure she has a comfortable recovery at home, I do a lot of that anyway.

I thank you guys are all your “best wishes” but do appoligies for not giving updates, this was the last thing on my mind at the time;)

I suppose it’s not gonna be to long before the “wife jokes” start happening again but I do love her to bitsThumbswayup

My hero,

8BA30E12-DF14-4500-B273-2ACA4FCFE756.jpeg

@Porky ...
It's a nice feeling not to be alone in the world. And I think, if you have this desire for togetherness, you will always work hard to maintain harmony :)

And @charliesRig...
If no one has done so, then I will say it now (definitely) in the name of everyone here:

You are certainly welcome here, and feel free to write with us whenever you feel like it. I do not think we are a closed group, so hit the keys...

We write about things we're interested in right now, about the weather, trying to give little help, making a joke now and then, and waiting for that next Christmas :)

Oh @Chip ...
I hope for you You made the right choice with the M2Z. Like a sponge I have absorbed a lot of informative material over time regarding these new mavics.

Now these mavics are not that new anymore, but I still can not decide which M2 I would take. So I will probably do nothing while my M1P works well for me :)

But again and again it is said that the M2P zooms almost as well as the M2Z because of the larger image sensor. Some even claim that the M2Z is an unnecessary DJI product :-(

Anyway, I'm very excited about your experience with the M2Z :)

Good morning/night/evening you lot;)

Sorry guys I’ve just not had time to come and talk on the forum.

My good lady wife, Mrs porky View attachment 65948 is now back home where she belongs, she come home yesterday afternoon.

Monday, rush into hospital with bad tummy pains, they done tests, early hours Tuesday morning she had a CT scan. This revealed an inflamed appendix.

Tuesday, she had an operation to remove her appendix, they said the appendix was badly infected, to the state it almost burst.o_O I was at the hospital from midday Tuesday until I got kicked out o_O her op went well but she scared me cos she was longer in the recovery ward than expected, 3hours....... :oops::oops: all I was doing was pacing up and down the corridors.

Wednesday, doctor had done his normal ward rounds, told Mrs View attachment 65948 that she could go home but not until after 2.00pm UK time. I was back up the hospital about 10.00am ready for the all clear.

Wednesday afternoon, she’s back home now where she belongs, still on medication and has been signed of work for two weeks.

Now im the cook, housekeeper, everything, etc to make sure she has a comfortable recovery at home, I do a lot of that anyway.

I thank you guys are all your “best wishes” but do appoligies for not giving updates, this was the last thing on my mind at the time;)

I suppose it’s not gonna be to long before the “wife jokes” start happening again but I do love her to bitsThumbswayup

My hero,

View attachment 65948
so glad to hear your good news son wish your wife a speedy recovery from me yours OMM Dad

I did and posted them in my picture threat.. Thea's Foss water way... Ect . Ect I. M trying not to input in this thread....because
I feel like I'm a thread killer

and like the organic way you guy convers so I try not to upset that flow.... But now with porky MIA
I wanted to post... .
.....cR

@charliesRig hey buddy, like what mnis said you’re more than welcome joining in here, as we say in England, it’s an open house, the more the merrier;);)

@Porky ...
It's a nice feeling not to be alone in the world. And I think, if you have this desire for togetherness, you will always work hard to maintain harmony :)

Couldn’t agree more with your comment, you don’t realise “what you’ve got until it’s not there”

so glad to hear your good news son wish your wife a speedy recovery from me yours OMM Dad

Cheers dad, means a lot;) just gotta nurse her back now to full recovery;)

Oh [USER=35377]@Chip ...
I hope for you You made the right choice with the M2Z. Like a sponge I have absorbed a lot of informative material over time regarding these new mavics.
But again and again it is said that the M2P zooms almost as well as the M2Z because of the larger image sensor. Some even claim that the M2Z is an unnecessary DJI product :-(

I was having such a good day what with Porky back and all...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98