DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

are you guys having any problems with IOS 11.1

I'm having no issues, but I'm running DJI Go 4 version 4.0.8 and my firmware is still at 1.03.0700, seems like newer versions of DJI Go 4 are having the issues with iOS 11.

DJI GO 4.1.15 is broken i have it on my 7 plus with 11.1 and it doesn't connect to the app at all but then i have 4.1.14 on my iPad also running 11.1 and have no issues . i am trying to revert back to 4.1.14 on my iPhone because my mavic is basically unusable atm with my iPhone

I don't think you can go backwards with apps on iDevices. That is the reason I didn't update my iPhone yet. But then my Mini4 bricked last week, so all I have right now is my iPhone to fly with.

DJI GO 4.1.15 is broken i have it on my 7 plus with 11.1 and it doesn't connect to the app at all but then i have 4.1.14 on my iPad also running 11.1 and have no issues . i am trying to revert back to 4.1.14 on my iPhone because my mavic is basically unusable atm with my iPhone

OMG, I ended up buying a 5th gen Ipad w an A9 processor and 128gb, and just today flew three batteries flawlessly-using Litchi. I am done with DJI Go 4, the updates are stupid and never ending. It has been over a year since I have had a 'flawless" flight experience over three batteries, until today. I'm sure the new Ipad helped, but when I started DJI Go 4 it wanted me to do yet another update-I used Litchi, and was not harassed into screwing up my day...I will not use DJI again for any actual flying, they are over doing the tweaks and causing too many problems for too many flyers. I'm so relieved, too many times in the past year while flying my P3S and for the last half a year Mavic Pro (I have two), I could fly 'blind', meaning the feed would disappear but I still had control through the remote. Videos would stop, my batteries on my iphone and android would get hot and barely last three flight batteries, the app would crash, today for over an hour in the air my controller only used 25% battery, my Ipad was cool and had 85% left and all videos were flawless, not jittery...in other words, i had fun again and want to fly again. No more DJI Go for me, thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GillesdeColombes