DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

As a Mavic Flyer If DJI Makes FPV Racing More Idiot Proof....

VenomXts

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Saw this, granted speculation but I'm pretty sure it's coming especially with the stand alone FPV camera being released already...

I keep telling myself I should build a FPV Racer but I do think I would probably end up picking something like this up instead with as happy as I have been with the mini and Air 2.

Also, I realize this may not go here but wanted Mavic flyers perspective vs just FOV racers perspective on the other drone sister site.. .

Reactions: dirkclod
It’s fine I follow that guy and saw that the other day when he tweeted
it. I think it’s just a matter of time before we see it. They been leading up to for awhile. I would buy in as I’m ready for a new Adventure
but it would have to be a DJI one. Am in our DRP forum and they can cut up I’m just not going to start over building like they do theirs.
Had all that I wanted with the P2’s and 3‘s

It’s fine I follow that guy and saw that the other day when he tweeted
it. I think it’s just a matter of time before we see it. They been leading up to for awhile. I would buy in as I’m ready for a new Adventure
but it would have to be a DJI one. Am in our DRP forum and they can cut up I’m just not going to start over building like they do theirs.
Had all that I wanted with the P2’s and 3‘s
Yah, and what do you mean they can cut up?

Side note, appreciate you moderating the place(s) I am quite enjoying it here hope to be adding value and some fun for some time forward lol

Yah, and what do you mean they can cut up?

Side note, appreciate you moderating the place(s) I am quite enjoying it here hope to be adding value and some fun for some time forward lol
I’m Donnie Baker there ( inside joke luvMyTJ had) I mean those guys can fly. They are a different breed. I’m hoping if/when DJI comes out with one you will be able to switch quick out of manual to help me
keep from crashing switch .?
And thank you I am in 7 of our forums. Can’t do much but be there in most but am there.
Go there and watch some of the videos and you will see what I mean by cutting up.

Here was what I saw that makes me think its coming.

Here was what I saw that makes me think its coming.

Oh! Cutting up I get it now.. and yah HOLY crap I just think of the below video and how awesome it would be to witness that on a headset but my skill level is no were near that...

Oh! Cutting up I get it now.. and yah HOLY crap I just think of the below video and how awesome it would be to witness that on a headset but my skill level is no were near that...

Yeah that’s good but mild to lots I’ve watched. A bit much to get set up but then your there .Well after ya learn how to do it.
The guys In that forum will take a green flyer and walk them through
it till they get decent. Have seen em do it. Like I said a different breed .Not knocking the guys here just saying.

Reactions: VenomXts
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+