DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom As Days Go By

I love it so much! I'm in the process of similar project, flying litchi circle in my neigboruhood, 4 months in got summer and fall:)

Text is distracting, I would totlly remove it. Transitions are amaizing, did you try how it would look if you just leave transitions and maybe 1s of the video between transitions, something like constant motion of transitions with end left as it is? I think it would look really good. if you take video from 1:12 to 2:14 and play in 5 seconds it looks super cool.

I love it so much! I'm in the process of similar project, flying litchi circle in my neigboruhood, 4 months in got summer and fall:)

Text is distracting, I would totlly remove it. Transitions are amaizing, did you try how it would look if you just leave transitions and maybe 1s of the video between transitions, something like constant motion of transitions with end left as it is? I think it would look really good. if you take video from 1:12 to 2:14 and play in 5 seconds it looks super cool.
Thank you so much!

My original intent was to have a series of daily photos played back in quick succession. I learned early on that wasn't going to work. Trying to align that many photos was going to be a nightmare and getting a daily shot simply wasn't possible. Also, after a year I still wouldn't have more than a few seconds of video.

In the end I decided on something a bit more sedate and with a more positive visual progression. The opening sequence was a late addition and the poem a last minute addition. In the end it was an experiment and a learning experience.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Reactions: TRogan42

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez