DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

As promised part 2 of my best footage of 2019

Hey guys! I posted here a few weeks ago part 1 of my best drone footage of 2019 : Best Mavic 2 Pro Footage of 2019 Part 1

As promised I worked on part 2 as I had a lot more footage. Here it is:

Hope you enjoy it!
Consider subscribing for motivation to create more videos
Have a great day!
Fantastic I love it.

Could you explain what and how you are doing these “punch in” transitions please? I realize that you are doing it between scenes with different camera angles but I can’t quite figure out the formula for what you are doing to the footage. I like it a lot. Somehow helps orient the viewer to the the new camera angle and adds a “punch” to the transition.

It seems to me there is a couple frames of blur between the scenes. I managed to capture one here. 976C42C3-34D3-4136-A4C6-E4BCA00395AD.png
Obviously this isn’t natural, some kind of path blur? Anyway could you speak to how you do that effect and your formula on when to use it please?

Thanks

Nice vid!

Fantastic I love it.

Could you explain what and how you are doing these “punch in” transitions please? I realize that you are doing it between scenes with different camera angles but I can’t quite figure out the formula for what you are doing to the footage. I like it a lot. Somehow helps orient the viewer to the the new camera angle and adds a “punch” to the transition.

It seems to me there is a couple frames of blur between the scenes. I managed to capture one here. View attachment 92941
Obviously this isn’t natural, some kind of path blur? Anyway could you speak to how you do that effect and your formula on when to use it please?

Thanks

Hi thanks for watching. They are called zoom transitions

You can look them up how to do them on YouTube!

Great... Now I'm never gonna upload anything... Maybe a calendar, map or something, but not a video, that's for sure. I wanna "beam" myself to 2:49.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying