DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro As the storm leaves and the sun comes out photo's.....Panorama photo's

MavicFlyer2

Premium Pilot
Reactions
A few weeks back we had a pretty big storm come through and I decided to get a few shots of the "Clouds after the Storm". I'm using the Mavic 2 Pro with manual camera settings...I'm sticking with this...still learning but because every situation is different, and the challenge of it, I keep at it for that elusive better shot. Hopefully !
In post I use Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 along with CyberLink PhotoDirector 365 to finalize the color and then with the stitching I use Hugin software (free).

Attachments

• Storm clouds.jpg
    Storm clouds.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 38
  • Storm clouds_01.jpg
    Storm clouds_01.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 37
A few weeks back we had a pretty big storm come through and I decided to get a few shots of the "Clouds after the Storm". I'm using the Mavic 2 Pro with manual camera settings...I'm sticking with this...still learning but because every situation is different, and the challenge of it, I keep at it for that elusive better shot. Hopefully !
In post I use Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 along with CyberLink PhotoDirector 365 to finalize the color and then with the stitching I use Hugin software (free).
Very nice editing job!

Manual processing in the regular Photoshop is a breeze. Dn't know about Elements. In regular Photoshop, I open the images in RAW (Adobe Camera RAW), select all (CTRL+A), right click on any image to get the drop down menus with the words, "Merge to Panorama," in it. Hit that button and the magic happens. Once your image is on the screen you can then edit it the rest of the way (cropping, color, etc.).

Dale
Miami

Very nice editing job!

Manual processing in the regular Photoshop is a breeze. Dn't know about Elements. In regular Photoshop, I open the images in RAW (Adobe Camera RAW), select all (CTRL+A), right click on any image to get the drop down menus with the words, "Merge to Panorama," in it. Hit that button and the magic happens. Once your image is on the screen you can then edit it the rest of the way (cropping, color, etc.).

Dale
Miami
Your software sounds much easier then the way I do it...my process is cumbersome but the outcome is pleasing to me. We were on vacation here in Minnesota up at "Lake of the Woods" on the Canadian border for a few days then Voyaguer National and then ended up in Hibbing on the Iron range. I'll have to get some photo's done and post again.
It's a bad situation for the resorts owners and farmers up on the border because everything is underwater. I hope insurance was part of there plans because there's a lot of lose for a lot of people up there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13