DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

At my wit's end... what am I missing (problem with M2P)

You need to open the case online. Go to their main website, support, and look for the contact us. One option is a tech/warranty case.

Paul C

Reactions: TampaTC
I am amazed that no one (as near as I could tell) mentioned the beginner mode. If you got the drone into that mode, all movements are severely restricted, and I think the controls behave somewhat differently. It is possible that, while trying to fix the problem, you eventually disabled this mode (i.e., got it into the normal flying mode).

Done!

Thanks!
Also to save u severe migraines, bashing of various things, and a possible 302 visit ? Do Not and i Mean DO NOT call them. Save yourself from the broken engrish and 3 days between one sentence lines that u have many questions to lol .....just use online correspondance seems to go MUCH MUCH more smoothly?

Reactions: floyd
Well it depends on how old it is I know I sent my son's sparks remote back because it didn't hold charge after only 3 flights warranty cover bought the white DJI for goggles 1 month old same prob did a firmware update battery died 5 mins into flight contact DJI sent me a paid mail sticker had to print it out mailed it in 2 weeks fixed both so it really don't take forever on everything but it could have been because of the age to
They haven't been out a year yet!

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Floyd, it sounds like your good to send it in for DJI warranty look-see.

But I'm curious how you travel and store your remote. It sounds to me that it could be (at least) contaminated contacts in the sticks. Do you have a drone backpack you store in and travel with? Do you fly in any location that is rife with fine dust (like an area with a lot of volcanic dust or something)?

Chris

Instead of calibrating the remote, disconnect it and then re pair. How long does the remote battery last ? It may be losing its settings if it discharges

I sent it in a couple days ago. I'll update everyone once I get it back.

Got an email from DJI today. Short and to the point...View attachment 80169

THAT is annoying.
Spasmodic problems can be a pain to get analysed, but you'd think not being able to do a manual take off with stick start would be a permanent issue.

Maybe they did a reflash of the system or something, and won't actually mention that, or admit to it.
If you get it back and it's still all an issue, I would definitely be right back onto them fast. Grrrrr :mad:

Glad to hear everything went well, DJI Found no issues.

I’d definitely renew DJI Care Refresh before it expires, Little over $100 bucks with discounts if available.

I renewed mine this morning, it expires in 3 days. Look into the refresh, cheap insurance Incase this recent issue arrises again.

Good luck, glad it’s heading back ok.
Paul

UOTE="floyd, post: 812175, member: 46386"]
[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear everything went well, DJI Found no issues.

I’d definitely renew DJI Care Refresh before it expires, Little over $100 bucks with discounts if available.

I renewed mine this morning, it expires in 3 days. Look into the refresh, cheap insurance Incase this recent issue arrises again.

Good luck, glad it’s heading back ok.
Paul

UOTE="floyd, post: 812175, member: 46386"]
He didn't even know he was still under warranty, so I doubt he has DJI Care. I don't think you can extend DJI Care without having purchased it originally, but it's worth the inquiry!

Glad you still have a good sense of humor about it.
Hope you get it sorted out before 12 months from your date of purchase. Try and replicate the problem, and if you can, document it with video and resubmit the case. If you can't, maybe it was just a temporary anomaly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev