DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Atti mode mystery

The biggest mystery is why you ask for help, offer to upload data (which is the only way to tell what happened), and 3 days later, still haven't uploaded any data ??

Reactions: JAW
I get your point but if you look at the professional enterprise mavic they have all sorts of attachments such as search lights , speakers etc. I'll post a log shortly
Thumbswayup That these attachments even exist confirms that the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise was specifically designed to carry a substantial payload. But I can't think of a single "prosumer" quadcopter (like the Air 2S, say) that has a factory-designed payload other than prop guards.

Of course, any quad must have lift capacity in excess of what is required to hover. and some percentage of that can be delegated to payload. But what happens if the FCU isn't prepared for, say, a swinging payload? Well, that's an interesting question that I'd love to see answered ... but not using my quad!

Thumbswayup That these attachments even exist confirms that the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise was specifically designed to carry a substantial payload. But I can't think of a single "prosumer" quadcopter (like the Air 2S, say) that has a factory-designed payload other than prop guards.

Of course, any quad must have lift capacity in excess of what is required to hover. and some percentage of that can be delegated to payload. But what happens if the FCU isn't prepared for, say, a swinging payload? Well, that's an interesting question that I'd love to see answered ... but not using my quad!
The M2 Enterprise accessories are not much of a payload. The LED spotlight is 62 g, and the speaker is 68 g.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143