DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Auto landing after take off.

I discovered why mine was doing the same - the RTH button was stuck. Fiddle about with it a bit to see if it fixes it; worked for me.

Reactions: Kilrah
interesting. Tomorrow, i would try to remove RTH button.
I have to try to fly with wifi, which I never did.

edited : I checked buttons ... Every one pressed beeping, except RTH, which just clicks.
Pressing, hitting did not help. I'll do a photo report from the repair.

Last edited:
Before you remove it, press it a few times, move it around... try to free it, if it is stuck. That's all I did, I didn't have to take the controller apart!

I have the same issue with my mavic.. always have to take off like 10 times before it stop landing or RTH all the time.. i will test everything you have suggest and reply if something fix it

Can’t you just un-assign the button for take off. And use just the screen button to see if it works.

Does pushing the cancel button on the RC have any effect?

20180304_0909032.jpg

The button is OK :-(
I checked with an ohmmeter. There is no short circuit. Works correctly.
I disconnected the battery for a hard reset.
Is this button on your devices beeping when pressed? Mine is not. All others are beeping.

recalibrate remote control sticks worth a try!

ohh also when you do calibrate them do it slowly!!!

Yep al my buttons beeps. buts still cant fly because autoland kicks in after take off :-(

I have the same problem since a few days. Tried every "solution" I could find online, but nothing worked. Also tried to 'refresh' the firmware via DJI Assistant 2... but that didn't work. Because it doesn't recognize my drone or rc (very strange, but I read a lot of people having problems with Assistant).
So I end up erasing everything in my profile, even the firmware on my drone. Then switched power off and on again. Installed firmware en took it for a fly. No problems at all!
Second testrun (after switching to new battery), same problem occurred again.. but with the message 'Strong wireless interference". I walked up about 20 meters away from the first stop. Power off/on again and I could fly ..
So i'm hoping the problem is fixed now. Trying to fly tomorrow at a few other spots as well (Ubud, Bali) , I'll let you know if it worked *Fingers crossed!*

Yes! Everything worked fine yesterday. At first the mavic tried to autoland directly after take off. But switched on/off and after that I could fly normal. Woohoo!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom