DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Automating the control of front LEDs with Litchi (Mavic Zoom)

Reactions
Is it possible to program a flight with waypoints that toggle the Mavic's front arm LED lights while in motion? Given a collection of waypoints, I'd like the Mavic to climb in altitude while turning on the front LEDs, but I haven't been able to find any documentation describing how to do that.

Hello I have no problems with the front lights on the programmed flight. It was a photo flight! I did not activate the video camera in the LITCHI APP. The lights were on during the flight. .At the corresponding points of the track I left the MAVIC PRO PLATINUM for about 2 seconds and then take a picture. That was previously programmed on the PC. I observed that the copter's front LEDs went off and on again at the time of recording. .During the flight, the lights were on.

Hello I have no problems with the front lights on the programmed flight. It was a photo flight! I did not activate the video camera in the LITCHI APP. The lights were on during the flight. .At the corresponding points of the track I left the MAVIC PRO PLATINUM for about 2 seconds and then take a picture. That was previously programmed on the PC. I observed that the copter's front LEDs went off and on again at the time of recording. .During the flight, the lights were on.

Thanks! Though what I mean is: I would like to program a mission to navigate through waypoints and trigger the toggling of the LEDs programatically at one of the waypoints, if possible.

This special request, the programmed control of the LED circuit, is also unknown to me. About LITCHI can control only photo and video recordings. Parallel to this, the LEDs go on or off. Maybe you can find a variant that meets the wishes ..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121