DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Autumn when gold is in season

GekoCH

Reactions
Hope I can still post videos here since I sold my Mavic 2 due to the upcoming changes in the EU, regarding drone flying. So I bought myself a DJI Mini 3 Pro.
First I was not sure about its flying performance and video capability, but men this is a flying beast, so small and still able to perform very well.

I compiled a video during my holiday in the Engadin in Switzerland. Fall is always a great time for hiking in the mountains and exploring the beautiful forests.
So, I hope you like my first shots with my new Mini 3 Pro.

Well done! Beautiful scenery! I really like how you finished it. Train into tunnel...fade to black - Excellent!

Very nice video and that steam train popping in like that WOW. Are those trees called Tamaracks?
Thx a lot.
Yes they are a sort of Tamaracks. We call them only larch. And the valleys in engadin are famous for those kind of trees.

Hope I can still post videos here since I sold my Mavic 2 due to the upcoming changes in the EU, regarding drone flying. So I bought myself a DJI Mini 3 Pro.
First I was not sure about its flying performance and video capability, but men this is a flying beast, so small and still able to perform very well.

I compiled a video during my holiday in the Engadin in Switzerland. Fall is always a great time for hiking in the mountains and exploring the beautiful forests.

Great video. You can’t beat fall colours, but, you can’t beat trains…love trains🚊 🚂.
🇨🇦👍

That was absolutely fabulous! !!!!!

Dale
Miami

Great visuals, I really appreciate the camera moves on the train shots, it's not easy to pull those off smoothly. Bravo!

Beautiful video! what changes are coming to the EU, if you don't mind my asking?
thx a lot
In short: You will need some sort of certificate to fly heavier drone (Mavic etc. ) near people or even near cities. The lighter the drone the better and if below 500gr or maybe 250gr you don't need any certificate at all

Great video! Like you, I sold my MA2 to replace it with a Mini 3P... and I'm not disappointed with the results!

Great footage, very well put together, and epic scenery! Thanks for sharing!

Great video, looks like the mini 3 is a very capable drone.
yes definitely, if you need a new drone, get a Mini 3. I really like the drone especially since charging the batteries with a power bank is so easy while you're hiking. The USB-C PD port on the drone and the charging hub is for me one of the main game changer.

I really enjoyed it. Well done. I was in Austria this summer with a Mini 2. Have since acquired a Mini 3, and it really is an outstanding drone. I love my M2P though but did not bring it because of the bewildering regs. Are they getting even more restrictive?

I really enjoyed it. Well done. I was in Austria this summer with a Mini 2. Have since acquired a Mini 3, and it really is an outstanding drone. I love my M2P though but did not bring it because of the bewildering regs. Are they getting even more restrictive?
thx for your comment

Yes even more. If you have a sub 250gr drone then you're still "quite" free to fly. Next bigger like the mavic 3 classic needs already a online exam to get a sort of certificate to be able to fly the drone. Once acquired it has almost the same right as the sub 250gr drones minus flying over not involved people and sending out our Drone ID.
When you go over 900gr then you need to get an a ’Remote pilot certificate of competency’ this includes is a written exam etc.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markshsv