DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Season's Greetings | JOY TO THE WORLD | Project Arjun

projectarjun

Reactions

I wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very joyful holiday season. I created a mash-up filming the holiday lights in the City (Midtown Manhattan, from 34-Street Herald Square to Bryant Park to Rockefeller Center) and myself at Tobay Beach (to personalize the video a bit). I really enjoyed Jordan Smith's version of Joy to the World.Comments from the Content Creator: Compiled using Final Cut Pro for iPad - a rather seamless process. Filmed using iPhone 15 Pro Max and DJI Air 3. Walking B-Roll captured 12/21/23 and Drone B-Roll filmed in Tobay Beach 12/23/23. Right on time for Christmas. Happy Holidays!

2023 SAKS FIFTH AVENUE HOLIDAY LIGHT SHOW | Project Arjun

Filming Date: 12/21/23 Location: Fifth Avenue, New York, NY

Right back to you projectarjun and thank you for sharing....we've never been in the big city like that so I was a treat watching your video.
Thank you, I have more surprises for everyone this year. Stay tuned 😊

@projectarjun - Merry Christmas to you. Thank you for those videos. As usual, very well done.
Just wondering, though, why did you video "THAT GUY" @ the beach! 😂🤣😂🤣

• Love
Reactions: projectarjun
@projectarjun - Merry Christmas to you. Thank you for those videos. As usual, very well done.
Just wondering, though, why did you video "THAT GUY" @ the beach! 😂🤣😂🤣
Thank you @Prop Wash
I wanted to add a personal touch to the video and personally wanted to celebrate Joy to the World in this time of year. We are all together :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weblloyd