DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Avata a availability

It depends on which package you ordered. As of right now, the DJI Store is showing the following:
  • DJI Avata Pro-View Combo arrives 9/24
  • DJI Avata Fly Smart Combo arrives 9/12
  • DJI Avata (No RC) arrives 9/20
Those dates will likely change daily and could be a day plus/minus depending on where the package is shipping within the US.

It depends on which package you ordered. As of right now, the DJI Store is showing the following:
  • DJI Avata Pro-View Combo arrives 9/24
  • DJI Avata Fly Smart Combo arrives 9/12
  • DJI Avata (No RC) arrives 9/20
Those dates will likely change daily and could be a day plus/minus depending on where the package is shipping within the US.
Thanks, it sounds like the Mini3 debocale all over again. They get everybody pumped up, send out tons of units to the popular YouTubers and make us wait for weeks and weeks......

• Sad
Reactions: Wild Drone Pilot
Yeah, it usually takes some time for them to get ramped up. It'll be here soon enough though ;)

The next two items to wait for, if you want them, are the FPV Remote 2 and ND filters.

Sometimes the DJI store isn't the best choice and your local retailers may have stock already. Had mine for over a week ordering locally.
The combos were shipping straight away at the beginning, but... they've been selling well it seems.

I just bit the bullet and ordered an. Avata from DJI. Anybody have an idea of when they are actually shipping?
i ordered from jessops in the uk on sunday and got mine yesterday,i also ordered the flymore kit from dji and that came yesterday as well

I ordered from a place in FL and have not even received a shipping estimate. Fly more kit will be here Friday from DJI and still looking for ND filters.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snaeem