DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Avata Cannot upgrade PV remote controller 2 with Mac

alfo2010

Reactions
I spent several hours attempting to connect FPV remote controller 2 to my Avata and search YouTube looking for the answer without success. My googles are connected and the drone are connected and working. I purchased the FPV remote controller 2 separately from the Avata and I can’t use the controller that came with the Avata is the battery won’t take a charge. I used DJI Assist 2 in an attempt to install the software that is recommended but when I attempt to install the software the computer will not connect to the remote controller 2 so I am unable to update the software. It appears from me research that the software update is not compatible with Mac OS Monterey and can only be downloaded with older versions of MacOS, unfortunately I do not have older versions of Mac OS on any of my Macs. This is the best YouTube video I could find about the software update
There are comments in the comment section about this issue. Is this another issue of DJI releasing a product with missing software or have I screwed up? Thanks for any help

You might look in our sister forum DJI FPV in this section.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13