DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Awaiting delivery

Welcome to the forum, may be start looking for bags, charges and filters for your drone LOL.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Start by flying in “beginners mode” until to get familiarised with flying. Don’t rush into things, take your time. If you’re not sure about anything, ask;)

EnjoyThumbswayup

Reactions: Ex Coelis
Welcome to the forum! :)

What a lovely bunch you are. Not had this many responses since AOL chat in the early 90s lol.

Will definitely download and have a read of the manual (probably the manual I have ever had a read of)

Will be looking into filters any suggestions?

Thankyou (still waiting)

Reactions: elfatih
I know how you feel. I picked up a zoom 2 weeks ago and have flown every chance I have. I think I have already ordered just about every accessory now as well.

Being a Cornishman I am officially half pirate so RUM all the way

Update ITS ERE !!!!!!!!!
AND ITS RAINING !!!!

Hoping for some good weather tomorrow

Just take your time, it might be a good thing it’s raining sooo staying indoors & getting yourself more familiarised with your new toy. Play around with the Go4 app while connected to the drone. MAKE SURE you don’t attach the props, for safety reasons. Play around with starting/stoping, taking photos/video etc. That’s what I done when i got my 1st drone;)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78