DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ProDroneRunner

Reactions
Greetings! I'm a fresh member hailing from Maryland. Flying is both a source of income and a thrilling hobby for me. I possess a Part 107 certification that's up to date, though I haven't yet caught up with the latest gadgetry like the Mavic 3 Pro Cine, which is on my radar for acquisition in the upcoming year. As of now, I'm maneuvering the skies with my Mavic Air, awaiting the day I can upgrade and mingle with the aficionados of cutting-edge drone technology.

I'm a fresh member hailing from Maryland. Flying is both a source of income and a thrilling hobby for me.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Air and the Mavic 3, including the User Manuals.

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the MavicPilots forum. Also from Maryland, enjoy safe and happy flying!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to the MavicPilots Forum from a fellow Marylandier. Enjoy safe and happy flying! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1