DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Awsome: AutoCreating a Litchi Mission from a Normal DJI Flight

Rockowe

Reactions
Often - the concept of creating a MISSION that can be flown over and Over - is too much work , or time Consuming, or simply too difficult to do.
How often have you wished that in some way you could REDO the Flight you have flown previously, or needed to survey the same area without having the need to be Careful-.

Law enforcement , Search and Rescue, or even Farmers, hobbyists, and fil-makers can easilly now fly a PREVIOUS Flight by having Litchi AUTOCREATE a mission (recording position, altitude and ViewPoint data.)
This was done through statistical analysis - of thousands of bits of data, and trends-
I used Litch App, VLM (virtual Litchi Mission), Mission Hub, Google Earth, and Visual BASIC to create a Quick Conversion system.
The idea would be to make an Easy way to convert any Flight into a Waypoint flight - and being able to manipulate the DATA from that.

It also gives us the ability to Annalise the Flight - and see WHY the Drone Flew away - or Where it Crashed- and what it crashed into.
Hope you Enjoy This

Awesome application and creativity! I just got into Litchi apps myself and look forward to testing out this workflow.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas