DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

B&H Has FMK+ Stock

Very welcome! They are fantastic. I ordered yesterday about 5:30PM EST and the FedEx truck was in the driveway at 9:30AM this morning.

B&H isn't just for the Pentax K1000 anymore! 😂

Reactions: Kaskimondo
Very welcome! They are fantastic. I ordered yesterday about 5:30PM EST and the FedEx truck was in the driveway at 9:30AM this morning.

K1000, now you're going way back. Don't forget the Tri-X or HP5.

Reactions: KLRSKIR
Still in stock at B&H as well as battery only, standard or extended. B&H must have done something right since no one else seems to have anything to sell.

Thanks for sharing! I ordered mine immediately after seeing your post and the package arrived today! Thrilled that I will be able to use the extended batteries over the long weekend. But man, there's nothing else (of any real value) in the package. You are practically paying for the 2 batteries and charging station! DJI is a ripoff. It sucks that they decided to do away with the charger/adapter completely and don't even offer it in the FMK+ kit.

Anyway, this completes my basic needs for the time being as just 23 minutes of flying time before a recharge on the supplied battery, was just too short.

BTW, I canceled my pending order with DJI for the FMK (not +) as it would have taken forever to show up. And I had been considering switching to the FMK+ instead as 23 mins of flying time for one battery is too short anyway. When I have dropped so many $$$ over this thing, might as well lose another $60 and get the high mAh batteries.

So again, thanks for sharing this!

Reactions: KLRSKIR
Very welcome badshah. I was lucky that my first FMK+ arrived with the aircraft from DJI. Flying with only one "AAA" would be extremely frustrating for sure.

Have a great 4th weekend!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer