DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Back lights

King69

Reactions
Hello everyone I'm a new member just signed up , I recently bought the mavic 2 pro , my question is
When I first bought it I had hassel with the firmware upgrade but I worked it out once I did that I found that my back led light dont work anymore is this normal or is it a glitch
These are the led lights on the back arms

Hello everyone I'm a new member just signed up , I recently bought the mavic 2 pro , my question is
When I first bought it I had hassel with the firmware upgrade but I worked it out once I did that I found that my back led light dont work anymore is this normal or is it a glitch
These are the led lights on the back arms

The red LEDs are on the front legs. On the rear legs the LEDs can be green, yellow or red, depending on the status of the aircraft.

The red LEDs on the front legs can be turned off in the settings. See the photo below to see where the setting can be located in the app.

IMG_4241.JPG

yes i know that the front led lights can be turned off , but the back ones for some reason dont turn on any more , do the back led lights stay on when you are flying around , not sure if its ment to or not it hasnt affected the flight of the drone at all

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jigjjihhwohekjgh2857