DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Backpack for Mavic 2, Smart Controller & DSLR Camera (Yet Another Case Thread)

Vitamin-J

Reactions
Hey All,

Looking to take my M2P, Smart Controller, & DSLR traveling with me. Seeking recommendations for a backpack capable of holding all of these & 1-2 lenses for the camera (optional). Does anyone happen to have any experience with this? If not, I'll begin sourcing some options & will revert with my findings.

To close up this thread with a pretty little bow, I found that the Vanguard Alta Sky 45D backpack was the perfect fit for the requirements of carrying the Mavic 2, smart controller, 2 extra batteries, a laptop+tablet, a DSLR w/ lens attached, 1-2 extra lenses, with a small amount of space to spare for the various accessories.

The backpack’s official specifications make it about 2 inches too big to officially qualify as a carry-on, though practically it works just fine & fits under the seat in front of you with ease, even on regional prop-job aircraft. It also comes with an integral band so that it attaches to the handle of your roll-aboard carry on.

My one complaint is that it has a waist band that when not used, may be in the way of your resting arms.

Many thanks to everyone for your input!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661