DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bahamas Approval

eyenthesky2

Reactions
Hi, I know there are other discussions about this. I have read them but I guess they're all out-dated as Mr. Brown and Mr. Edwards dont seem to be the contacts at Civil Aviation Authority Bahamas. All emails to them either get bounced back to me or I'm not getting a response. Is there anyone out there that has current contact at CAA-B that can 1. answer questions and 2. get approval to fly drone there? Thanks.

Not the best method but if your on facebook you could try posting a message on here. They get a lot of traffic in this group and just maybe someone might be able to send you to the right people.

Hi, I know there are other discussions about this. I have read them but I guess they're all out-dated as Mr. Brown and Mr. Edwards dont seem to be the contacts at Civil Aviation Authority Bahamas. All emails to them either get bounced back to me or I'm not getting a response. Is there anyone out there that has current contact at CAA-B that can 1. answer questions and 2. get approval to fly drone there? Thanks.
Guess you have something different than a Mini or Mini2 - which is not specified. You should be able to "Google Search" for that office in the Bahama's to get your questions answered.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair