Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BANG!!! Guess what it is?

Pete Martson

Reactions
DYbCcBmU0AA4_yZ.jpg:large

Posted to Twitter by OsitaLV - OsitaLV (@OsitaLV) | Twitter

Reactions: butterflyslicer
It looks a lot like the sketch OsitaLV posted on December 12th.

Mavic2.jpg

Reactions: butterflyslicer
It appears to be the same size as the Mavic Pro.

Reactions: Marco Cantieni
I'm fine with a little bigger as long as the camera is improved.

Reactions: terradriller
Still only Speculations as I have been saying for a while!
Watch this video.

Still only Speculations as I have been saying for a while!
Speculations are always on the table... but, this mysterious photo certainly does look a lot like the sketch from 3 months ago.

WTF did they take that photo with? It's 2018, why are they taking photos using a camera from 1989?!
If it's legit my guess is that the photo had to be taken surreptitiously, given the secrecy, and maybe a frame grab from a video, from a distance. Whoever took it probably wasn't in a position to be able to walk up and take a nice, clear image.

It is a little interesting that the business end of this supposed MII is not visible ;p - fun to speculate though

Reactions: Classic flyer
If it's legit my guess is that the photo had to be taken surreptitiously, given the secrecy, and maybe a frame grab from a video, from a distance. Whoever took it probably wasn't in a position to be able to walk up and take a nice, clear image.

IDK, I am looking at my mavic and this looks like it just has 2 added pieces to the nose.You can almost see the line breaks.. I don't think this is legit, I subscribe to the theory of "if it aint broke dont fix it" . but you would expect to see some differences cosmetically... Then again this is all speculation and I will wait a while to get a new one. I mean heck, I have a ton of fun with this one and the price of the MP2 should drop in about a year. I think that is how the MP was..

I love my MP... but who amongst us will not jump to get an MPII if a 1" sensor is hanging out front and we get 4K at 60 fps, extended flight time and range and new bells and whistles - just saying!

An unverified and suspect 'leak' (that's suspect, not suspected).

Could easily be a dressed up Mavic, a knockoff cheap drone, or one of the Phantom conversions.

This isn't the 20th century where blurry pictures of bigfoot and UFOs are believable.

I mean, you do realize the person who posted this on twitter is the most reliable source of DJI leaked info on the internet. Just look at his track record...

Well if it is a mp2 and thats all it looks like i wont feel so bad keeping my pro and not buying a new one. Takes great pics and video. Was hoping for one alot bigger so it doesnt look like a toy. Guess we will still have to wait and see its all speculation until it comes from dji!

Reactions: Classic flyer
It doesn't look real, like not at all, but OsitaLV would be stupid to 'leak' a fake picture. Nobody would believe him anymore.

Reactions: dport177
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne