DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Bare Feet in Strange Places : Little Jerusalem, Kansas

So as soon as I saw the words feet I knew who was posting, so those two feet symbol is perfect, they are keepers. This was like watching National Geographic and it was awesome. fun
and original.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain or Float on Water.

Thanks, Phantom!

I need to grab my daughter and go find that.

Not far away is "Monument Rock" a smaller place like this, and "Castle Rock". The day I stopped at Castle Rock, a mighty wind was blowing and walking around outside the car was unpleasant enough I did not even think to drone.

Reactions: SmilingOgre
Not far away is "Monument Rock" a smaller place like this, and "Castle Rock". The day I stopped at Castle Rock, a mighty wind was blowing and walking around outside the car was unpleasant enough I did not even think to drone.
They all sound very interesting and worth going to see.

Love your smile there.
Looked it up on a map. I'm sure my daughter knows of it. Her husband was raised on the western slopes around Glenwood springs and I know they have run that section of 70 visiting many times. The park is basically at the bottom of the eastern slopes. Very cool!

Reactions: Tentoes
Nice vid! I really like this kind of desert landscape! Thanks.

Hi Tentoes,
great landscape and great flying!The sunset colors are amazing! The mucis fits perfectly Thumbswayup
cheers Paul

Thanks, Paul!

Nice vid! I really like this kind of desert landscape! Thanks.

Thanks, Bernard!

Funny thing, driving by it on the road, you would not know it was there, except for the sign.

Dear Tentoes: (apt name by the way)

I loved your little film- wonderfully filmed. The hyperlapse sunset was the best and you really stayed with it even when most people (like me) would have stopped at the sunset. You waited for the after-sunset glow. The epic music (The Lost Cities by Johannes Bornlof) was very fitting.

Can you please tell me the settings for the sunset? e.g.: ?hyperlapse mode? interval, number of frames per sequence (like 125)????

Dale
Miami

Reactions: SmilingOgre

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan