DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Batteries are not discharging as manual says...

4k3or3et

Reactions
Hi Guys,

my batteries are not discharging like manual says. It was bad weather here so i was not flying for 5 days. I kept my 3 batteries outside of the drone/charging hub. Today i checked how much they have discharged. All 3 batteries of mine were discharge only do 95%. Manual says that it should be 72% in 5 days. Are you batteries of your Mini 2 behaving the same?

I know that if you store them in the charging hub or drone then they may keep 100% of charge for long periods of time. Mine were kept loose on shelf outside charging hub drone...

They would probably drop more in a few days, they may have not needed to drain that much yet.

The best solution is only to charge them back up to 60% after use. If you do fully charge them and then need to store them because you haven't used them, use the charging hub to bring them back down to storage charge manually (eg by charging a device) I've always done this with my drones without issue. Even leaving them for a few days at full charge is not great. This method avoids all of that.

Reactions: Hi-Flyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliassmith02