DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

battery air 2

Could you post a link to the cable that can charge a Mavic 2 battery please? I assume "mavic 2" means either the Mavic 2 Pro or the Mavic 2 Zoom.
This does not have a USB plug, but it can be easily adapted

Don't get it... with what are you planning to power that cable? Can't be done with a ordinary 5v USB outlet... both batteries for the DJI models you have mentioned have a completely different voltage. The amperage of that power source also needs to be much larger than what you can achieve from ordinary USB chargers or power banks.

Reactions: rxlawdude and Dis
I too don't see the point but I did some googling and found a 20V usb mains charger that might possibly work but the question remains.....why....?
the specs a poorly displayed but I did find
"Specifications Input: AC 100-240V USB-C Output: (PDO) 5V 3A, 9V 3A, 12V 2.25A, 15V 1.8A, 20V 1.35A; (PPS) 3-11V 3A Total Power Output: 27W

Last edited by a moderator:
Doubt that fast charger will work ... too under powered & not the correct voltage.

The Mavic air needs 13,2v & the original mains charger can provide 50w
The Mavic 2 needs 17,6v & the original mains charger can provide 60w

The only thing that will work is a proper power source with the correct battery connector ... like this ;)

1614069816982.png

Don't get it... with what are you planning to power that cable? Can't be done with a ordinary 5v USB outlet... both batteries for the DJI models you have mentioned have a completely different voltage. The amperage of that power source also needs to be much larger than what you can achieve from ordinary USB chargers or power banks.
Currently there are usb chargers with voltages up to 24 volts. All I really need is the adapter cable.
Doubt that fast charger will work ... too under powered & not the correct voltage.

The Mavic air needs 13,2v & the original mains charger can provide 50w
The Mavic 2 needs 17,6v & the original mains charger can provide 60w

The only thing that will work is a proper power source with the correct battery connector ... like this ;)

View attachment 124405
Ok, my dear:

No ... you don't just need which ever voltage power source that exceeds the batteries voltage. If you look at the cable from that Banggood link it has a DC converter included that regulates the voltage to be the correct for the battery.

Even if that TELESIN 65w charger package that you linked to works ... I don't expect it to charge the battery quicker than the original ... rather the opposite.

So if you have the original charger ... I still don't see the benefits.

I really do think you would do better to get the proper dji or aftet market charger for each drone. If you have multiple drones or want multiple chargers for one drone and cost is the issue get second hand chargers via the likes of ebay.
It is what I did for both my Phantom and my M2P. For my MM I bought a second hand DJI charger hub and I will use those with any usb 'high power' charger but I feel that the hub is sort of designed with that in mind.

No ... you don't just need which ever voltage power source that exceeds the batteries voltage. If you look at the cable from that Banggood link it has a DC converter included that regulates the voltage to be the correct for the battery.

Even if that TELESIN 65w charger package that you linked to works ... I don't expect it to charge the battery quicker than the original ... rather the opposite.

So if you have the original charger ... I still don't see the benefits.
In a time of globalism, I hate unnecessary 'proprietary systems'. Unless there is a plausible reason, I don't understand why the end of the cable that goes into the DJI charger is not a USB plug. I only see the usual in this: in case of breakdown, you buy the mother of DJI from DJI, since the 'secrets' of a charger have long been revealed. Why this stubbornness? if I want to check balance (I think sometimes it works), using a B6, I have to cut the cable or something similar.

I really do think you would do better to get the proper dji or aftet market charger for each drone. If you have multiple drones or want multiple chargers for one drone and cost is the issue get second hand chargers via the likes of ebay.
It is what I did for both my Phantom and my M2P. For my MM I bought a second hand DJI charger hub and I will use those with any usb 'high power' charger but I feel that the hub is sort of designed with that in mind.
Type B6 chargers are much more sophisticated, as long as you know how to handle them, than all the 'junk' that drone brands order from companies, these, yes, know about this subject.

Ok then but perhaps you could have made that clear at the outset and saved people the bother and waste of time in trying to help someone who could have clueless.
After all, your opening question does not come across as someone who is well informed. Nor does it suggest someone who has done any research.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok then but perhaps you could have made that clear at the outset and saved people the bother and waste of time in trying to help someone who could have clueless.
After all, your opening question does not come across as someone who is well informed. Nor does it suggest someone who has bothered to do any research.
Do you think so ?, sorry, but look !!!, I informed you that the cable existed for other models, that existed together with charger etc. I just want the cable. you were surprised by the balance issue.
I'm sorry for your loss of time. Since you even thanked me for some information I provided, I thought the subject was of interest. So the 'thing' is closed in this forum. I'll look in others.

Ok Angel new MA2, this is all true, but it is not the 'mystery of the resurrection', it is all about voltage / amperage and load balancing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman