DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery cell error message

Just updated to the latest firmware on my Mavic Mini and on restarting the drone immediately received the bad cell error. I’ve switched batteries and it’s definitely just the battery that was in the drone during the update.

Can you use dji assistant 2 for mavic program to either reflash the firmware or downgrade the firmware with the bad battery in it and see if it fixes it?

I’m away until tomorrow but will try the downgrade when I’m home. I’ve contacted DJI here in the UK via email, so hopefully they will replace the battery and address what is now becoming a more common issue.

Can you use dji assistant 2 for mavic program to either reflash the firmware or downgrade the firmware with the bad battery in it and see if it fixes it?

Thanks for the reply, however, the drone isn’t found using the assistant app (it’s trying to use Bluetooth connection) so I can’t connect to downgrade the firmware. Any other suggestions for rolling back the firmware?

Thanks for the reply, however, the drone isn’t found using the assistant app (it’s trying to use Bluetooth connection) so I can’t connect to downgrade the firmware. Any other suggestions for rolling back the firmware?

You have to download dji assistant 2 for mavic.

Then you run the program, turn on mini then plug it into computer, and it will find it

You have to download dji assistant 2 for mavic.

Then you run the program, turn on mini then plug it into computer, and it will find it

Thanks for that. I ran the software and rolled back the firmware. Unfortunately the battery cell error was still there. I tried re-flashing the new firmware and although it succeeded, the error remains. I guess the battery is goosed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1