DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery charger for Mavic Air

Fernando2

Reactions
I am considering buying a battery charger for use in the car. The ones offered on Amazon are half the price of the one offered by DJI. is there any concerns or cautions I should be aware of on these third party car chargers?

The ones offered on Amazon are half the price of the one offered by DJI
Like most other accessories, 3rd party brands are usually cheaper than OEM DJI accessories. The YX charger would be a good brand to go with if you don't want to use the DJI charger. It has lots of positive reviews on Amazon too.

1550589308145.png

You can find some other commonly used chargers here.

Another option is to go with a _good_ inverter. I do this as then I can use any charger in the car and don't need to buy a specific charger for each type of battery.

Reactions: kjcbid54
I have the YX-AIR-12 hub and I'm not sure it works correctly. With batteries installed the lights continually move from one station to the next without ever stopping to charge a battery. The read out doesn't make much sense either. I left 3 batteries in over night and none were fully charged. I finished charging using the DJI charger which seems to charge one battery in about 45 minutes or less.

I am considering buying a battery charger for use in the car. The ones offered on Amazon are half the price of the one offered by DJI. is there any concerns or cautions I should be aware of on these third party car chargers?

The 11usd dual simultaneous car cigarette lighter powered charger for mavic air intelligent flight batteries uses hona mininscule car battery in less than twothirds hour both batteries but you gotta run engine afterwards idle restore car battery say five minutes. Most important is not getting warm, ideally charger and bats should not get warmed owing to intelligent charging by charger

Wont take pic extn webp so heres zip file of them? Dual charger car mavic air intelligent flight batteries

Attachments

• DualChargerCarMavicAir.zip
    54.5 KB · Views: 4
Like most other accessories, 3rd party brands are usually cheaper than OEM DJI accessories. The YX charger would be a good brand to go with if you don't want to use the DJI charger. It has lots of positive reviews on Amazon too.

View attachment 63434

You can find some other commonly used chargers here.
I have one of these and it works fine.

I have one of these and it works fine.

The orig dji car charger is overpriced by inflate prestige. Whats most paramount is optimal assist intelligent flight battery life cycle extend, via appropriate flight demands of surge (sport avoidance) ampere, and restore non surge (gently build charge without prolongation to anxious flyer)

The 11usd dual simultaneous car cigarette lighter powered charger for mavic air intelligent flight batteries uses hona mininscule car battery in less than twothirds hour both batteries but you gotta run engine afterwards idle restore car battery say five minutes. Most important is not getting warm, ideally charger and bats should not get warmed owing to intelligent charging by charger

What brand are you referring to here. Not sure what 11usd means because nothing other than currency exchange comes up on a search for that.

What brand are you referring to here. Not sure what 11usd means because nothing other than currency exchange comes up on a search for that.

in the international world, the united states dollar was set as the standard. since china has superceded, the usd is not defacto anymore.
since the pics do not disclose the coveted manufacturer let me email that source for brand name.
unless you do not desire undercutting inflated dji hardware pricing and superceding performance too without ills.

Last edited:
golly, is it hard to lug or flyweight lithium ion polymer cobalt ?
i ask because it gets tiring going upwards mountain by feet and flights up there could be extended using charge repository like yours unless it's too heavy

golly, is it hard to lug or flyweight lithium ion polymer cobalt ?
i ask because it gets tiring going upwards mountain by feet and flights up there could be extended using charge repository like yours unless it's too heavy
You going up Haiku Stairs!??

You going up Haiku Stairs!??
Its outlawed because repairs neglected on vertical ascent rungs. been there when teenager 1960's1970's color of sky deeper hue of purple rather than today's silvery whitish babyblue hue. I want to go into canyon of that notorious waimea surf break to see the backwoods possible still not accessed due to challenge. And theres another remote beauty pupukea ridge heights where parcels are for palace sized residence. Just need to build stamina, still cant make one length of community pool length.

How about handcrank ultralightweight carbon fiber structured electricity generator? Or human can not put 60watt of locomotion muscle into one single intelligent flight battery?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos