DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Error Code 30068: Battery Installed Incorrectly

As mentioned in another thread, I put all three batteries for my new MA2 in the charging hub initially before reading about problems associated with using the hub for the initial charge. One charged completely, one charged partially and one did not start charging before I removed all the batteries and charged the second and third one individually. Now, I am getting a battery error as listed in the thread title for each of the three batteries. What now?
Ada

I uploaded a video to YouTube. Sorry about the video quality can't figure out the reason for it. My iPhone 10xs shot clear video but try as I might to find a setting on YouTude to max resolution, I failed to find....link:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
You select the video quality you want to have from the upload dialog on the YouTube site. It will always upload an SD version first and then the HD version.

I have the answer. On the motherboard 2 small spring contacts contact a strip on the body. Gently bend up springs and problem solved View attachment 122461
I can confirm that this method worked for me as well, I cleaned the contacts on both sides and bent the loops just a little to make better contact. Once back together, I put a battery in and 0 issues afterwards. Thanks abowman2!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griggmi