DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery light

maxv77

Reactions
After charging fully. One of my batterys has the one light that will not go off?
I am not sure but I think the flight time on this battery is a lot shorter than the others.
Any ideas folks ?
I now wont fly with it. Just in case it has a fault

Mavic Pro user manual page 31.
It depend on which LED is blinking (they are supposed to be blinking), is yours really continuously ON?

After charging fully. One of my batterys has the one light that will not go off?
I am not sure but I think the flight time on this battery is a lot shorter than the others.
Any ideas folks ?
I now wont fly with it. Just in case it has a fault
I would check the cells in the DJI Go4 app. One of my batteries displayed the same thing and has a faulty cell and is unusable now. It had only about 14 charge cycles but was over 6 months olddd so I was unable to claim under the limited warranty.

I would check the cells in the DJI Go4 app. One of my batteries displayed the same thing and has a faulty cell and is unusable now. It had only about 14 charge cycles but was over 6 months olddd so I was unable to claim under the limited warranty.
Never thought of that. Thanks I will check it. Its only 2 months old so should be ok to get it replaced .

Mavic Pro user manual page 31.
It depend on which LED is blinking (they are supposed to be blinking), is yours really continuously ON?
its the one on the left to the button. I cant find the paper waork that said what light was what

its the one on the left to the button. I cant find the paper waork that said what light was what
You mean the more close to the button? That would be LED4 as per manual and it is blinking 2/3 times per seconds that is related to charge temperature is too high or too low.
Maybe you charged the battery too quickly after using it?

no the light on the far side of the button. It stayed on for ages. its off now. I look up about the lights but there is nothing about the 1st light staying on for a long time.

From what I found, the LED1 can be ON at least in the 2 bellow cases but none seems to apply to what you describe.

Battery storage
From the battery manual:
3. The battery will enter hibernation mode if depleted and stored for a long period. You cannot manually turn off the battery power LED in this state. Leave the battery unattented for 5 minutes and then off. Recharge the battery to bring it out of hibernation.

It can be also on because of display of battery life.
From Battery Charge Cycles Indicator, post #4:
Press and hold the battery power button for five seconds and the led array will light up and tell you how much life remains in the battery as indicated
ON would mean 30-40% battery life remaining.

But not sure if this still work as it is from last year.

From what I found, the LED1 can be ON at least in the 2 bellow cases but none seems to apply to what you describe.

Battery storage
From the battery manual:
3. The battery will enter hibernation mode if depleted and stored for a long period. You cannot manually turn off the battery power LED in this state. Leave the battery unattented for 5 minutes and then off. Recharge the battery to bring it out of hibernation.

It can be also on because of display of battery life.
From Battery Charge Cycles Indicator, post #4:

ON would mean 30-40% battery life remaining.

But not sure if this still work as it is from last year.
ah that could be it then. I did do another charge and its now gone off. I do tend to keep using the same two batterys out of my 4. So shounds that that would be the reson. Thanks for help

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura