DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery lights keep blinking even after charge

Natehighup

Reactions
i can’t seem to find an answer, the drone comes with a battery of coarse and Best Buy has a special where you get a free one,but both batteries upon completion appears to keep charging? As in the lights will light up from bottom to top,but when I put it in the drone it’s at 100 percent? I thought all lights supposed to shut off when done? I’m just goin by the batts In my spark and phantom, hope this isn’t the case how else can you tell it’s done? Thanks

Can you post a video so we can see what you're describing?

I’m having trouble uploading on my network,you know when your charging your battery as it becomes more closer to completion more lights will light up 12 then 123 and finally 1234 and then they all turn off,mine will keep blinking 1234 even though it’s at 100 percent, basically it appears to charge normal like any other dji battery I have seen it just won’t turn off the lights to indicate completion,and keep in mind this is 2 new batteries

How can you tell it's no longer charging when it's still blinking 1234?

Well I just install it into the drone and my remote says 100 percent,I just thought this was like all other dji batteries where when done all lights just shut off

All of the lights on the battery should stop blinking when the battery has finished charging. You can then remove the battery from the charger.

Reactions: Jnse
I’m having trouble uploading on my network,you know when your charging your battery as it becomes more closer to completion more lights will light up 12 then 123 and finally 1234 and then they all turn off,mine will keep blinking 1234 even though it’s at 100 percent, basically it appears to charge normal like any other dji battery I have seen it just won’t turn off the lights to indicate completion,and keep in mind this is 2 new batteries
The battery is still charging even when 1,2,3,4 are lighting in sequence. It's just in final float charge and all will shut off when fully charged. You have just taken battery of charge at full but none of the cells have been normalized to bring all cells to same voltage to keep them in balance which is what its doing in this final stage.

leave the battery on the charger until the lights stop blinking, but if it has been charging for over 2 hours, then you have a problem.

Reactions: ksmusa
leave the battery on the charger until the lights stop blinking, but if it has been charging for over 2 hours, then you have a problem.
Ok good call sir,looks like for whatever reason these batteries will continue to charge or whatever there doing after 100 percent! I took it off charger put in drone and it said fully charged then put it back an charger and after about 15 mins the lights shut off like normal!

I’ve just noticed one of my battery does the same, I usually remove the battery Almost right away so I never noticed this. File is shared through my OneDrive, hope it works. Will find time to fly it today and make sure it is ok. Battery have been updated a long time ago and no crashes.

20180617_133942000_iOS.MOV

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada