DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery problem during newest update.

Dang!

I'm going to start a thread about this!

All you guys have to do is download DJI Assistant 2, register/sign in. Put the faulty battery in the Mavic, connect it to the computer and update it. I figured this out on my own a couple days ago. You'd think DJI would tell you this instead of sending out batteries!
Mine failed updating using the Dji assistant app.

Mine failed updating using the Dji assistant app.

On your computer? Did you try to update it again? Mine updated no problem. Did you try running the entire update again. Maybe you have a different problem.

On your computer? Did you try to update it again? Mine updated no problem. Did you try running the entire update again. Maybe you have a different problem.

Honestly, no I haven't tried updating since it hosed up the battery. I know now that if I had placed another battery in the drone and contijnued the update it likely would gave finished...but did t want to be down to only one battery...
Updates are DJI's weakness. Seems to always create issues for many.

Honestly, no I haven't tried updating since it hosed up the battery. I know now that if I had placed another battery in the drone and contijnued the update it likely would gave finished...but did t want to be down to only one battery...
Updates are DJI's weakness. Seems to always create issues for many.

Oh I'm sure that they do! I hope that my technique works for you! Btw if they send an un-updated battery, you'll still have to update it! Hahaha! I don't know, maybe I'm lucky. I even went back in to make sure that I didn't mislead myself and it came up like a charm again. Frankly, I won't update any other way. Using a cell phone/cell phone connection is probably the biggest problem here. Too many different phones, data rates, etc.

This fix does not work for me as I let my battery die after the two center lights came on with the required update. It just shows red on the charger and will not be recognized by anything. Then the bottom of the battery got swollen. Lost cause.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998