DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Problem or not??

WDKZoom

Reactions
I am experiencing absolutely no problems with this battery however the readings from Air Data have changed as shown with one I would assume good reading and two of what I see might be a problem.

WDK

Attachments

• Battery graph 1.png
    Battery graph 1.png
    300.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Battery Graph 2.png
    Battery Graph 2.png
    133 KB · Views: 30
  • Good graph.png
    Good graph.png
    91.5 KB · Views: 28
Hi WDK

It would be interesting to see the graph of the Trend Deviations (under Equipment/Battery/Trends/Deviations). That may show if the battery was beginning to show any degradation before these two flights.

It looks like it could be something as simple as dirty connections to Cell 1. I assume you have done the maintenance service where the battery is charged to 100%, drained to 8% and then recharged. You might also try cleaning the battery socket terminals by lightly inserting a wooden toothpick dipped in 91% isopropyl alcohol.

Good Luck,
Mike

Hi WDK

It would be interesting to see the graph of the Trend Deviations (under Equipment/Battery/Trends/Deviations). That may show if the battery was beginning to show any degradation before these two flights.

It looks like it could be something as simple as dirty connections to Cell 1. I assume you have done the maintenance service where the battery is charged to 100%, drained to 8% and then recharged. You might also try cleaning the battery socket terminals by lightly inserting a wooden toothpick dipped in 91% isopropyl alcohol.

Good Luck,
Mike

Thank you, I just learned of the 8% discharge this morning. I did that and saw that all the cells were reading 3.6% plus or minus a couple of 10ths. I then charged it back up to 50% as I won’t be flying for a week or so and that is when I will see if the deviation has changed. I showed the last two flights. I have 40 cycles on this battery and only the last 4 flights have shown a deviation which I have also reported to DJI.

I was more concerned about flying it as I am still a relatively new pilot of 5 months.

WDK

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000