DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery radiocommand

XdrivvX

Reactions
Hello,
I have to ask you a question : when I have bought my mavic pro the last december, my radiocommand battery was at 0%. And it's decharging even if I do not use it in 2 to 3 weeks. Is it narmal according to you.
Thanks for your answers

Maybe try to recondition the battery? Not sure what type of battery the DJI controller uses though. My airplane transmitters use batteries that can create a memory and if I discharge them and recharge them a few times they seem to renew themselves a bit.

Maybe try to recondition the battery? Not sure what type of battery the DJI controller uses though. My airplane transmitters use batteries that can create a memory and if I discharge them and recharge them a few times they seem to renew themselves a bit.
How can I do this? Just discharge and recharge it? Also I think that I can change the battery of RC. Thank you

Thunderdrones is our guy that fixes all that needs to be fixed . I bought a spare RC and it was dead . I got mine to come back to life but our trusted repair man , thunder drones has RC battery’s for sale . Send him a PM

It is very unlikely the battery itself is the issue, more like the RC circuitry having an issue with what it draws while off.

Sounds like NiCd batteries. NiMh are said to not have memory but a full discharge/charge sometimes gets them going.
LiPos aren't like that.

My laptop had that problem. Sent it to Asus twice. First time they changed battery. I knew that wasn't the answer as I found their utility to put the laptop in shipping mode where it was electronically disconnected an AC adapter was connected. No slow discharge then.
2nd time they replaced the mother board. It slowly discharged once but then stopped. It only seemed to occur when I kept it in my car trunk, in the box it came with as that box made for a pretty good carrying case. I suspect the power button would get pushed sometimes. I cut space in the box where the button might touch, no issues after that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BugHunter