DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Be content

normal human

Reactions
Bought a Mavic 2 pro after losing my air. Tempted by what nolimitdronez had to offer and parted with my £44 or so.
Just a warning to most normal, sane, law abiding drone owners. Resist the temptation, I wasted my money because it doesn't work with my firmware version. Glad really, I would have been tempted to fly in the clouds one day and who knows what trouble that might have landed me in. Lessons learnt, don't be greedy and want more and don't part with hard earned cash to dubious websites promising more than they can deliver.

Bought a Mavic 2 pro after losing my air. Tempted by what nolimitdronez had to offer and parted with my £44 or so.
Just a warning to most normal, sane, law abiding drone owners. Resist the temptation, I wasted my money because it doesn't work with my firmware version. Glad really, I would have been tempted to fly in the clouds one day and who knows what trouble that might have landed me in. Lessons learnt, don't be greedy and want more and don't part with hard earned cash to dubious websites promising more than they can deliver.
you know I think you can downgrade your firmware to one that works for nolimitdronez

It’s hard to understand the basis for your allegation that NLD promises more than they deliver. They make it very clear what features are enabled by their hacks for all models- it is also clearly stated that the latest firmware isn’t supported and currently can’t be rolled back.

If you had read the information set out in the “birdmap” on the website you would appreciate that your concerns with respect to being unable to resist flying in the clouds are unfounded. There is no altitude limit hack offered by them for the Mavic 2.

Reactions: Christianpeso
Gee, are you sponsored by NLD or somehow linked to the company?
I may be in the minority, but I feel NLD is preying on those lacking knowledge when it comes to DJI drones. Everything they offer can be had for free if one takes 5 min to search github....

I may be in the minority, but I feel NLD is preying on those lacking knowledge when it comes to DJI drones. Everything they offer can be had for free if one takes 5 min to search github....
I spent more than 5 minutes on GitHub and elsewhere. Perhaps you could share some clues/links to the resources that might provide for a DIY NLD equivalent solution for the Mavic 2 drones.

should have read it through before you paid for it instead of complaining after the fact, many people have had good results with NLD, me included, I only use it for FCC mod and its fine for me, and everyone else that uses it and could be bothered to read what it can and cant do for their particular drone and firmware?‍♂️,

Last edited:
Reactions: D95GAS
They make it very very clear you did not do any research at all 100% Your fault... Be patient they will find a way the allow a downgrade in the future so you don't feel burnt because you did not read before you bought..

They make it very very clear you did not do any research at all 100% Your fault... Be patient they will find a way the allow a downgrade in the future so you don't feel burnt because you did not read before you bought..
LOL... Did you even read the thread, or just feel like replying to MY message to prove a(n) (unclear/unknown) point? 1st-I don't own a M2 and 2nd- I did all the research necessary for my M1P and haven't given a dime to NLD.... Before you start giving advice about "reading", maybe you should listen to it yourself...….

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB