DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Beautiful footage from November in Denmark

MavicAisen

Reactions
Here is my latest contribution.

Please like and subscribe if you agree that this is fantastic footage :)

I will then be honored and my self-confidence will go even Higher than my Mini acends !!!

And NO !! I won't be buying the Mini 2. Im so happy with my Mini.

Please like and subscribe if you agree that this is fantastic footage
Hi Daniel,
if some of the shoths wouldn´t jump back and forth and the panos would be more smooth and slower there would be some good footage.
Watch this viedo, Stewart gives man very good tipps concerning drone shooting? Cheers Paul

Reactions: Petepoing
Thanks for your comments
Hi Daniel,
if some of the shoths wouldn´t jump back and forth and the panos would be more smooth and slower there would be some good footage.
Watch this viedo, Stewart gives man very good tipps concerning drone shooting? Cheers Paul

Here is my latest contribution.

Please like and subscribe if you agree that this is fantastic footage :)

I will then be honored and my self-confidence will go even Higher than my Mini acends !!!

And NO !! I won't be buying the Mini 2. Im so happy with my Mini.

Sorry to be the bearer of a bad review but I thought this was the first time you have ever flown. Dizzying introduction in your house, spinning around, confusion, nausea, and then jumpy and jerky videos, rapid zoom ins and zoom outs etc. It's not the drone's fault. Could have been done with any model drone.

As my ski instructor used to tell me, "you need a lot of mileage." You need to practice smoother movements, far less jerkiness, gimbal and yaw jerking, slightly longer (like 3-4 second) clips so we can see what is on the screen, etc. Watch some You Tubes. Self confidence does not come from praising footage like this.

Sorry to be the bearer of a bad review but I thought this was the first time you have ever flown. Dizzying introduction in your house, spinning around, confusion, nausea, and then jumpy and jerky videos, rapid zoom ins and zoom outs etc. It's not the drone's fault. Could have been done with any model drone.

As my ski instructor used to tell me, "you need a lot of mileage." You need to practice smoother movements, far less jerkiness, gimbal and yaw jerking, slightly longer (like 3-4 second) clips so we can see what is on the screen, etc. Watch some You Tubes. Self confidence does not come from praising footage like this.
Thanks Dale. For your "positive" words.
The wind definently played a role. 20mph winds are perhaps too much for this Mini. So, I understand it's my own responsibility what I upload if the winds are high. But I just thought the quality of the colors and the footage was so nice so it didn't matter with the jerky footage and I just HAD to upload it. The intro is on purpose..... I agree I speeded up some footage perhaps it was too much.

Anyway, thanks... Im still learning, that's why I try out some things... we aren't masters from day 1.... BUT my self confidence... That I still have after your criticism. If not, then I would sell my Mini and stop flying...

Thanks Dale. For your "positive" words.
The wind definently played a role. 20mph winds are perhaps too much for this Mini. So, I understand it's my own responsibility what I upload if the winds are high. But I just thought the quality of the colors and the footage was so nice so it didn't matter with the jerky footage and I just HAD to upload it. The intro is on purpose..... I agree I speeded up some footage perhaps it was too much.

Anyway, thanks... Im still learning, that's why I try out some things... we aren't masters from day 1.... BUT my self confidence... That I still have after your criticism. If not, then I would sell my Mini and stop flying...
Hi Mavic Aisen:

My reviews on this forum, if you go back, are mostly positive, and I try very hard to be constructive. I have had both good and bad feedback on my own videos and I try to strip out the helpful parts for further learning. This forum is helpful for learning, but I am one of those who have always learned more from a hard teacher than a softie. We all fall in love with our own footage and it is really hard to cut out any parts of it. No matter how good a film is, many viewers will just pull the trigger after a few moments. My own Vimeo subscription reveals a 30% rate of "finishes" consistently. Better to ruthlessly cut out the poor footage. We need to be our own strongest critic. And as I always say, practice a lot, and learn from each and every outing, as I do.

Attached. my photo of Blue Mosque on a complete tour of your beautiful country June , 2005.
Turkey 6-1-20 2005 Canon iPOD 202.jpg

Reactions: MavicAisen
Hi Mavic Aisen:

My reviews on this forum, if you go back, are mostly positive, and I try very hard to be constructive. I have had both good and bad feedback on my own videos and I try to strip out the helpful parts for further learning. This forum is helpful for learning, but I am one of those who have always learned more from a hard teacher than a softie. We all fall in love with our own footage and it is really hard to cut out any parts of it. No matter how good a film is, many viewers will just pull the trigger after a few moments. My own Vimeo subscription reveals a 30% rate of "finishes" consistently. Better to ruthlessly cut out the poor footage. We need to be our own strongest critic. And as I always say, practice a lot, and learn from each and every outing, as I do.

Attached. my photo of Blue Mosque on a complete tour of your beautiful country June , 2005.
View attachment 118458
Thanks again :) nice photo!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada