DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Beautiful Northern Michigan/UP

Well done sir!. I'm hoping to visit that area soon as it is amazing

Cheers!

Here is a video I did a while back of some sites in the UP where I live and some stuff downstate as well. Was my first attempt at making a video with my MA2. Let me know what you think and if you have ever been to any of the area's in the video.

Most People don’t like filming in the middle of a day because of the sun being straight overhead your film shows the results of how cool it is, You can see all the beautiful detail at the bottom of the lake. Well done

Nice work! Wife and I did a trip to the UP last summer. I filmed the Mackinac Bridge, and we also camped on Bois Blanc Island...both very cool places. Here are the videos I took there.

Reactions: Squidinc
Here is a video I did a while back of some sites in the UP where I live and some stuff downstate as well. Was my first attempt at making a video with my MA2. Let me know what you think and if you have ever been to any of the area's in the video.

Nicely filmed, but a bit repetitive scenes. I loved the circle of the lighthouse. Was that an automated shot? We (wife and I) been to the UP (Upper Peninsula), crossed the famous Mackinac Bridge and stayed at the famous Grand Hotel. Wife originally from Detroit.

Dale
Miami

Nicely filmed, but a bit repetitive scenes. I loved the circle of the lighthouse. Was that an automated shot? We (wife and I) been to the UP (Upper Peninsula), crossed the famous Mackinac Bridge and stayed at the famous Grand Hotel. Wife originally from Detroit.

Dale
Miami
How can you afford a drone after staying at the Grand Hotel?

I enjoyed the video, but you missed the most important establishment of the UP.......that's Keweenaw Brewing in Houghton. No trip to the UP is complete without beer!

Good morning to all-
show me a drove video with clear water and I'll watch it- maybe the best aerial subject there is. I think you did a fine job at editing and presenting the different locations. Please keep up the work- I like it.

good day to all- Ed

Reactions: db4476
Lovely footage. You guys over there do make rather spectacular causeways and bridges. So interesting and lovely autumnal shots too. Thank you for sharing.

Nice footage! Being from the Texas gulf coast, I've had the privilege of snow mobiling the trails in the UP and have visited Mackinac Island. Beautiful country up there!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots