DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Ben Arthur or as its better known The Cobbler

Darto21

Reactions
With a 3am alarm set for a 5am start, I drove an hour up the road to Arrochar and hiked up Ben Arthur for sunrise. Although I got the Mavic Mini up in the air, the light was a bit harsh by now. Most of my time during the best light was with my camera. The conditions however were still brilliant and we were treated to another cloud inversion (my second hike in a row).

The Cobbler is a Corbett, if your outside of Scotland thats a mountain between 2,500–3,000 feet.

With a 3am alarm set for a 5am start, I drove an hour up the road to Arrochar and hiked up Ben Arthur for sunrise. Although I got the Mavic Mini up in the air, the light was a bit harsh by now. Most of my time during the best light was with my camera. The conditions however were still brilliant and we were treated to another cloud inversion (my second hike in a row).

The Cobbler is a Corbett, if your outside of Scotland thats a mountain between 2,500–3,000 feet.

I'm happy you set your alarm. Wonderful footage and beautiful views of the cobbler.

Loved that - smooth flying and the very best of Scottish scenery. A little more saturation would make it really pop...IMHO...(old eyes...)

I'm happy you set your alarm. Wonderful footage and beautiful views of the cobbler.
Spectacular scenery! Wow. What I wouldn't give to be up there for a timelapse sunrise and sunset as well as stars. Great location! Your film was well done. I do agree that a bit more saturation would help but overall color is good.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11